Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

N&W tenders

Started by ryeguyisme, May 01, 2012, 12:51:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ryeguyisme

Quote from: wildpaws on May 22, 2012, 08:07:27 PM
Quote from: JRG1951 on May 22, 2012, 03:39:11 PM

What about starting with the Bachmann Aux water tender and adding a coal bunker. I think there was a article In Model Railroader a while back.
Regards
John
*****************************************************************************************
The best measure of a man's honesty isn't his income tax return. It's the zero adjust on his bathroom scale. >>
Arthur C. Clarke

That looks like it might be a good starting point, great suggestion.
Clyde

I already have a couple Aux. tenders prepared to be cut up for this project, I just need an actual scale tender to use for reference and size, so I can get the same results and they look the same. I need about 4 or 5 of these puppies

nfmisso

Quote from: ryeguyisme on March 01, 2013, 07:29:52 PM
I already have a couple Aux. tenders prepared to be cut up for this project, I just need an actual scale tender to use for reference and size, so I can get the same results and they look the same. I need about 4 or 5 of these puppies

You are looking for Model Railroading March 1995; the article starting on page 23:
http://www.trainlife.com/magazines/pages/379/27865/march-1995-page-23

ryeguyisme

Quote from: nfmisso on March 02, 2013, 01:14:52 PM
Quote from: ryeguyisme on March 01, 2013, 07:29:52 PM

You are looking for Model Railroading March 1995; the article starting on page 23:
http://www.trainlife.com/magazines/pages/379/27865/march-1995-page-23

well that sort of close to what I want, but I do have some ideas I'm cooking up now. I know I'm at least doing that configuration at least once or twice, I've seen that article before, And I want an E-3, its the only PRR loco I've ever liked because of the mods