Bachmann Dynamis and DCC Turntable

Started by hcopter51, May 20, 2012, 01:08:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hcopter51

Hi, can anyone tell me how to re-program the Decoder for the Bachmann DCC turntable using the Bachmann Dynamis DCC controller....The decoder is set for F3 and I need to change that.....Thanks...... ;D
"KEEP THE WHEELS SPINNING"

NarrowMinded

do you want to change the address? or remap the function key?

NM-Jeff

hcopter51

Quote from: NarrowMinded on May 20, 2012, 01:37:46 PM
do you want to change the address? or remap the function key?

NM-Jeff

Hi Narrowminded,thanks for the reply.....I have a loco set at address "3" and thats what the turntable decoder is set at also, of course....I think I need to change the address and then set a function key,yes???? I would like to set the tt decoder to F1 and see if it works....I just set it up today.....Thanks again,John

the Bach-man

Dear 51,
Simply consider the turntable as a locomotive. Assign it any any address, and use the direction control and speed control to use it.
Have fun!
the Bach-man

hcopter51

Quote from: the Bach-man on May 20, 2012, 11:39:07 PM
Dear 51,
Simply consider the turntable as a locomotive. Assign it any any address, and use the direction control and speed control to use it.
Have fun!
the Bach-man

The TT's installed Decoder has the standard address 3, how do I change it???? This must be a simple procedure but it's got me stumped as the unit does not appear to do what it says in the manual.....I can't even change a loco address from 2 to 3......Getting frustrated fast!!!!!!  :-\

Bucksco

It would help the forum members to know what DCC system you are using and what type of decoder you have installed. The Turntable does not come with a factory installed decoder.

hcopter51

Quote from: Yardmaster on May 21, 2012, 11:04:31 AM
It would help the forum members to know what DCC system you are using and what type of decoder you have installed. The Turntable does not come with a factory installed decoder.

I called the Bachmann folks in Pa and they walked me thru it.....No where in the instructions does it say to attach the dcc powered track to the tt track that has the wire attached to it!!!!!!! Once done it worked as it should.....Many thanks to them and all those who replied here and showed an interest in helping me.....Kudos to you all...... ;D