News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Help Bachmanns Big Hauler

Started by bas678, May 23, 2012, 10:39:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bas678

Ok i need some help i just bought this train set from an auction and im trying to find anything out about it.  Its a bachmanns Big Hauler exciting reafy to run 55 piece train set   it appears to be unopened, its item number 90-0100.  cant find a date on the box any help here whats it worth etc

NarrowMinded

It's not a collectors item worth a mint... if thats what you are hoping.

There are otherLike loco Bill that will be able to give you all the details.

NM-Jeff

Doneldon

678-

Big Haulers carry stratospheric list prices but almost all are sold are heavily discounted. Frankly, the MSRPs are too high but the usual selling prices make them a good value. Sets like yours with a bunch of extra pieces are nice because you get a lot of added play value (well, I'm sorry, but model trains are toys) for very little added cost. I predict that you'll enjoy them even if you won't be able to turn them for a profit, if that's the plan.

-- D

bobwrgt

It's worth is whatever someone is willing to pay for it at time of sale. Since you purchased it. it's worth just what you payed.

Bob

bas678

well i paid 7 dollars unopened going to be neat to put together

Doneldon

678-

Seven bucks? That's a great price. (And, you bought it UNDER market.) GOOD FOR YOU!!!

-- D