Instructions for 1 amp decoder

Started by R.L. Darnell, May 28, 2012, 12:46:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

R.L. Darnell

I'm looking for the instructions to the 1 amp decoder that is factory installed in item no. 61107, HO GP38-2 Diesel Loco.

For some reason I'm not able to open the pdf file at the main Bachmann site, you know, where you click on the DCC On Board square and it opens the pdf file for you.

If someone could copy and paste that document to a pages document and email it to me it would be greatly appreciated. I can also open a Word document so either one will work.....or....if you just want to paste it into this thread that would be even better. I do have Adobe and I am able to open most pdf files. I don't know why I'm not able to open this one.

Thanks very much in advance for any help here.

Respectfully,

R.L. Darnell

NarrowMinded

These are images you can save taken from the free pdf file (they are unchanged and belong to Bachmann), or just zoom in on them here using the zoom feature of your monitor down in the bottom right corner they are readable up to and past 400% doubt you will need that much zoom.

NM-Jeff

R.L. Darnell

Thanks very much Narrow Minded. This is exactly what I was looking for.

Just wanted to see what the cv's were set at from the factory.

Thanks again.

R.L.

poliss

Also a good idea to check that you have the latest version of Adobe Reader.

mabloodhound

I've had similar problems in the past when trying to access certain items on the Bachmann website.   It was a bad link on their website back then.

I just found your document OK by going into the Parts & Service section (above) and clicking the DCC onboard box and then the appropriate DCC link on the next page.   Try refreshing your page when in the DCC onboard page.    Your cookies might have stored an old link.
Dave Mason

D&G RR (Dunstead & Granford) in On30
"In matters of style, swim with the current;
in matters of principle, stand like a rock."   Thos. Jefferson

The 2nd Amendment, America's 1st Homeland Security

NarrowMinded

Your Welcome... ;D