Jock's Model Project Workshop - T.V. Big City Engine (Foreign Engine)

Started by Jock The New Engine, July 31, 2007, 10:09:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Chaz Storm

Oh I'm sorry to hear that bud. :(  Give your dad the best for me. :)

Beatle (TrainBrain)

Thoughts and prayers to your family, my friend :).

Internet All-Beatles radio: http://beatlesarama.com
All you need is love and trains
Ringo Starr: 6/28/08
SC&NY Status: Drawing board, but getting closer!
-Chris

PerfectPercy

Jock The New Engine

Has anyone wondered what The Big City Engine would look like if he was in the T.V. series?  Well I have!  My Bachmann Henry broke a while ago so i'm salvaging his body and i'm also using Archibald's chassis for the project (since Henry's chassis is what broke)!  I'm not sure if I want to do this or not though, i'm asking all of you, would you like me to do this project?  Also, it's fine with me for any of you to ask me to do this or not to do this, i'm good for it!
Jock is my favorite engine now, and in my Thomas world, he works on the Skarloey Railway with Frank, Skarloey, Rheneas, etc. since he & Frank are the only Small Railway engines ever made in Ertl diecast.

ThomasFan247

Railwaypark

Quote from: Boomer Fan on February 28, 2008, 07:40:52 AM
Has anyone wondered what The Big City Engine would look like if he was in the T.V. series?  Well I have!  My Bachmann Henry broke a while ago so i'm salvaging his body and i'm also using Archibald's chassis for the project (since Henry's chassis is what broke)!  I'm not sure if I want to do this or not though, i'm asking all of you, would you like me to do this project?  Also, it's fine with me for any of you to ask me to do this or not to do this, i'm good for it!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(
I am collecting the bachmann thomas model because i want to do my thomas series later in the future.

Cheeky_ULP

Quote from: Railwaypark on March 07, 2008, 09:35:34 PM
...Dude. Whats your problem?

I say go for it. The Big City Engine/Foreign Engine was I believe a Patriot Class.

The Chaz Storm

Cool your jets man...

I think it's worth a shot though Boomer Fan, go for it! ;)

metal4life

Seriously dude, what the heck is your problem? If you don't like his idea don't even post anything if you can't do it politely.

SuperD

I like the idea, Boomer Fan.

Regarding railwaypark, don't even satisfy his remark with an answer. He's just trying to get a reaction out of you, and you're giving him what he wants...

Jock The New Engine

O.K., sorry for not posting for a few days..... :(  My computer has like 9 or 7 viruses and it had to be sent to be fixed, so i'm using my parents' computer for the time being.....  Anyway, I've tryed putting Henry's body on Archibald's chassis, but it needs modding for it to fit on, and i'm going to need paint and stuff to do it.  But the project will begin at some time later on (hopefully)! ;)
Jock is my favorite engine now, and in my Thomas world, he works on the Skarloey Railway with Frank, Skarloey, Rheneas, etc. since he & Frank are the only Small Railway engines ever made in Ertl diecast.

Jock The New Engine

Hey guys, sorry for not posting for a while, I forgot to tell you all that my dad had passed the kidney stones a while ago, so he's doing okay, anyways i've decided to cancell the project since Archibald's chassis just wouldn't fit in Henry's body! :(  Sorry, but anyway, yesterday, I went down to my local hobby shop (Whistle Stop Hobby), I was going towards the Bachmann Thomas isle when, I saw a Lionel model of the Union Pacific FEF-3 #844 being tested on the test track, it had sound AND smoke built into it! :o  But anyway, to BOT, after a watched it run for a little bit, I then went down to Bachmann Thomas isle for something buy (Henry, Gordon, etc.), and I was shocked to see that they're not selling Gordon or Henry anymore! :o  I was dissapointed with that horrible site, and was starting to find my mom so we could go home, but then, I saw it, I looked behind Emily and Spencer, and was astonished to see...  HENRY!!!!!!! ;D  It was the last Henry available, so with that fact in mind, I bought him! ;D  Also, i've edited Archibald, so now he has a fine black coat of paint.  Also, Archibald has a new name, he will no longer be called Archibald, his new name is Tony (after the famous skateboarder Tony Hawk, lol!)!  And now, i'll end this long post here!