Oliver
Bill
Ben
Diesel

Rolling Stock

Express Coaches
Red Coaches
Vans etc.
Breakdown Crane (How awesome would that be in Large)

All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

Bucksco

Cheeky_ULP

I'm hoping that another wishlist thread will give Bachmann a fresh set of ideas as to what to make for 2013.  :)

HO/OO Scale Engines

- Oliver

- BoCo

- Stanley

HO/OO Scale Revisions

- Thomas (detail matching Large Scale version)

- Percy (detail matching Large Scale version)

- James (detail matching Large Scale version)

- Annie (detail matching Large Scale version)

- Clarabel (detail matching Large Scale version)

- Henry (fixed tender size)

HO/OO Scale Freight Cars and Passenger Cars

- Scrap Car

(the long wagon with bogies, in the middle of the train, seen also as early as Season 2 and notably Henrys Forest)

- Red Coaches

- The Old Van (with face)

- The Breakdown Train

- The Works Unit

Large Scale Stock

- Skarloey

I don't buy Large Scale equipment regularly, but if they started making stuff from the Skarloey Railway, then I might buy into the scale! I've wanted some sort of ready to run Talyllyn equipment for years now, and Large Scale would be the perfect range to do it, even better with the new CGI detailing. I think I'd be more interested in Skarloey and co. being made for Large Scale than the standard gauge engines because it'd mean they would be more true to the scale, while Thomas and co are closer to G64 scale, minus wheel spacing. It's not a bad thing though, I was just hoping for some cheap ready-to-run Gauge 1 equipment. :P As for explaining why Thomas and Skarloey would be running on the same track, I think at the end of the day, Large Scale, Garden Railroading is popular because people do it for fun, rather than worry about stuff like millimeters and rivets.

ClearwtaerMK2

No No, Narrow guage locos & Standard gauge locos cannot run on the same track at all! Why can't people understand that Bachmann will never make any stuff for the skarloey railway? Every other toy company has made their SG & NG characters the same size & that's what could happen if bachmann followed that kind of idea whether be N scale or HOn30 or whatever....Please no more requests for narrow gauge engines please,I beg of you. :'( :'( :'(

thomasj219

Well, that's really a personal choice, if they were made in G I'd definitely get them, I wouldn't mind them running with standard gauge, maybe i'd have a separate section.

ClearwtaerMK2

Well, If everyone is gonna keep on the requests for the narrow gauge engines then I'm leaving this site for good!

Cheeky_ULP

Quote from: ClearwtaerMK2 on July 01, 2012, 05:49:45 PM
No No, Narrow guage locos & Standard gauge locos cannot run on the same track at all! Why can't people understand that Bachmann will never make any stuff for the skarloey railway? Every other toy company has made their SG & NG characters the same size & that's what could happen if bachmann followed that kind of idea whether be N scale or HOn30 or whatever....Please no more requests for narrow gauge engines please,I beg of you. :'( :'( :'(
Bachmann does On30, and it runs on their HO EZ track. Garden Railroading also mixes standard gauge and narrow gauge stock regularly, so I don't see the problem. Even On30 version of the Skarloey engines would catch my interest, though I would separate them from the HO engines, ala Season 6 and 7.  :)

thomasj219

Quote from: ClearwtaerMK2 on July 01, 2012, 05:57:46 PM
Well, If everyone is gonna keep on the requests for the narrow gauge engines then I'm leaving this site for good!

Also a personal choice.

Anyway Sparks that would be wonderful, imagine the detail they would have in G but I really hope they do N first if they do them at all. And if they do how many do you think would be released a year I would say 3 or 4 Maybe Peter Sam, Sir Handle, Skarloey, and Rheneas the first.

Cheeky_ULP

Quote from: thomasj219 on July 01, 2012, 06:13:01 PM

Also a personal choice.

Anyway Sparks that would be wonderful, imagine the detail they would have in G but I really hope they do N first if they do them at all. And if they do how many do you think would be released a year I would say 3 or 4 Maybe Peter Sam, Sir Handle, Skarloey, and Rheneas the first.
I think if they started doing the Narrow Gauge engines in any form, be it OO9 (I doubt this since I think Bachmann prioritizes the moving eyes, and those would be hard to do in OO9), they would only do one engine a year since they still have to juggle the HO and Large Scale ranges too. If they did it in Large Scale though, I'd definitely become a collector.  :P

shining time

same here i get Skarloey and Sir Handel and rolling stock if they made some
long live the GWR, LNER, and the narrow gauge railways

Cheeky_ULP

At the end of the day though, they're not high on my list of wishes, and still keep Oliver, BoCo, Stanley, and other standard gauge items at the top of my hopes.  :P It'd be easiest to stick to one scale haha.

As neat of a potential as it sounds, I think Bachmann might not do the NG engines since there isn't as much to do with them, aside from other minor design choice complications. Would be nice though for a possibility in the far future.

Cupix the Azelf

Whenever the Skarloey Railway is mentioned... ClearWater acts so immature... what he doesn't know is that Bachmann makes what people want on high demand, like Duck who is coming later this year for instance! >:(

The SKR engines would look great in G and HO scale, but I rather they be N scale so they're kind of like real sizes or whatever since Narrow Gauge (N) engines are smaller than Standard Gauge (HO) engines. ;D

I'm really liking everyone's choices so far! :D
Thomas + Bachmann = the True Thomas Experience.

Cheeky_ULP

Whoops forgot one:

Road Vehicles:

- Trevor

:P I'm sure everyones been wanting him for a long time

SodorAdventures

Hmm, I myself like Trevor, but would not really care if they made one in HO because there are ERTL and a few other that make him pretty good already. I also don't really care if the narrow gauge engines are made. They are difficult to construct, and a little too much work to design and manufacture. I'll make a wish list, but my reasons just skin the surface. I could go more in depth. My wish list is:

• Boco: I think this character has some, well, character to it. He is wise, and kind, and well, just a green rectangle on wheels
    • Daisy: I think this character should be made for some of the reasons above, and that she is also a girl diesel, the (dare I say) only girl diesel.

• Oliver: This guy was very popular when Hornby sold it, and he is number 11.
    • Stepney: Also popular with Hornby, and, well, that one I like.
    • Breakdown Crane: I think that with a crane, kids could have more fun making crashes where engines would need the breakdown crane to get back on the tracks...
    • Neville: An engine so unregarded, but with a chance to rejuvenate. He is a good engine.
    • Arthur: One of my favorites, Arthur is an LMS engine, and an awesome engine for kids to have. He could also be in a set, and some fishy vans , or Sparks, the van you like could be made in that set.

Revisions: Listen, I am just as hopeful as the next guy, but lets be serious. If you want Bachmann to continue to make new engines, then they can't revise them at the same time. It is also expensive! Changing the Molds and paint where they make them in China is expensive. Its not worth it. Little kids, which are most of the Thomas fans, don't notice minimal differences, and will probably break them too. So, no revisions from me unless Bachmann chooses to.

Quote from: thomasj219 on July 01, 2012, 06:13:01 PM

Also a personal choice.

Woah, 3? And you want detail? Bachmann can just about make and release 1 to 2 regular sized engines a year. If they did, which it would be a long shot, (but maybe with Blue mountain mystery approaching, its a possibility) they would release at most one a year. Its very difficult starting a new range of engines, and if they did release three at once, they would probably have been designing them for years. 
Are you ready for Dover Valley's Facelift?

Visit our official site for more info:
                    http://www.sodoradventuresonline.com

ThomasFan247

Sadly, ERTL no longer manufactures the Thomas range, so if you don't have an ERTL Trevor already, you'll have to search Ebay or some other auctioning site for one :P And besides, the ERTL Trevor is out of scale when compared to the Bachmann range. He's too small :P Bandai Tecs' model of Trevor is much closer in scale and is beautifully detailed, but sadly you can only buy them in Japan as far as I know  :-\

Oh, and just to mention, Daisy isn't the only female diesel engine. Mavis...? :P