Main Menu

2013 Predictions Thread

Started by thomasj219, July 10, 2012, 02:37:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thomasj219

They were all saved from scrap! Nice :D
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

TrainFan97

You know what? I think that would be an excellent idea for next year! Forget 'Arry and Bert, let's have:

•Oliver
•Toad
•Stepney
•Trevor

They were all saved from scrap. I'm sure Bachmann can make all of them next year. I don't know why my decisions keep changing, but those are what Bachmann needs to make next year! Let's help increase the demand for Stepney! I'd buy all of them!
My wishlist for HO Scale: Stepney, BoCo, Sidney, Fernando, Mainland Diesels, Norman, Porter, Samson, Timothy, Whiff, Hiro, Winston, and Green Salty.
My wishlist for N Scale: Henry, Edward, Spencer, Flying Scotsman, Duck, Oliver, Mavis, Sidney, 'Arry and Bert.

thomasj219

Yeah that's really the best idea I have heard and it has the scrap gimmick with it too.

Cupix the Azelf

Well, 'Arry and Bert can be their decision as it only takes a little bit of editing from Diesel to do.
Not to mention they're the ones who want TO scrap engines, so next year could be a "Saved from Scrap" Pack. ;D
Thomas + Bachmann = the True Thomas Experience.

TrainFan97

Quote from: Cupix the Azelf on August 05, 2012, 09:14:42 PM
Well, 'Arry and Bert can be their decision as it only takes a little bit of editing from Diesel to do.
Not to mention they're the ones who want TO scrap engines, so next year could be a "Saved from Scrap" Pack. ;D
If Bachmann were to make 4 loco characters next year, that'd be a lot of work!
My wishlist for HO Scale: Stepney, BoCo, Sidney, Fernando, Mainland Diesels, Norman, Porter, Samson, Timothy, Whiff, Hiro, Winston, and Green Salty.
My wishlist for N Scale: Henry, Edward, Spencer, Flying Scotsman, Duck, Oliver, Mavis, Sidney, 'Arry and Bert.

Cupix the Azelf

Yes, well, Trevor isn't really a motorised character and I think it's about time that there should be a year where Bachmann would focus more on the Thomas range... because I'm greatly disappointed with what they've provided for this year. >:(
Only good thing is that those 2 items were interesting ideas, especially Duck since he's our Number 8 and is on high demand for more merchandise and to return to the show which may happen next Season thanks to Andrew Brenner being the new writer, he helped with the Season 3 stories so he may have some Classic series potential within him... AND he's using the community-made Thomas wiki to help him with info, facts and origins. ;)
Thomas + Bachmann = the True Thomas Experience.

thomasj219

It would only be two new molds the others would just be re paints, not much work. Remember, though Emily was delayed she Spencer and Toby were announced all at once plus along with rolling stock. BACHMANN can handle it.

TrainFan97

Quote from: Cupix the Azelf on August 05, 2012, 09:49:53 PM
Yes, well, Trevor isn't really a motorised character and I think it's about time that there should be a year where Bachmann would focus more on the Thomas range... because I'm greatly disappointed with what they've provided for this year. >:(
Only good thing is that those 2 items were interesting ideas, especially Duck since he's our Number 8 and is on high demand for more merchandise and to return to the show which may happen next Season thanks to Andrew Brenner being the new writer, he helped with the Season 3 stories so he may have some Classic series potential within him... AND he's using the community-made Thomas wiki to help him with info, facts and origins. ;)
I'm very disappointed about this year's announcements, too! Let's hope Daisy and BoCo return in CGI! I would LOVE to have a year when Bachmann focuses more on Thomas! And maybe announce:

•Oliver (locomotive)
•Stepney (locomotive)
•'Arry and Bert (locomotives)
•Toad (rolling stock)
•Trevor (off-rail)

Cheeky_ULP

I think Oliver, Toad, Trevor, and the Red Coaches would be a good full set of HO items for 2013.

If anything more, then just a few wagons (maybe the scrap wagon, a grey or brown troublesome truck van with a laughing face, or the works unit), but that would be a good load for next year, and I wouldn't mind if Oliver was the only engine if those items were released too.

Yorkshireman

I agree Sparks. I believe they will be the 2013 announcements. The red coaches are badly needed. Currently there are no 'every engine' coaches in the range. Trevor is in very high demand as is Oliver. With Oliver, Toad is also a must. Rosie may appear, due to her major role as a female charector now but she is most likely to appear in 2014. The Plant Vans are the only new wagon I can see arriving for a while. They are fairly sought after, from what I have seen here.

Cheeky_ULP

Those are not new, they have been around since Season 2.  :)

Yorkshireman

I mean new in terms of new mold  ;)

DrNickRiviera995

I'm intrested in seeing alot of things mentioned already.

Engines:

More diesels, I'd really like Diesel 10, Arry and Bert would be nice too, or Boco.

I think Hiro would be awsome to see too.

And the red coaches and Trevor.

More scenery/structures would be great too. 

TrainFan97

Why can't we just make up our minds about next year's products? Bachmann can only do so much.  :-\

thomasj219

We don't really have to make up or minds, we all want different things. BACHMANN's minds are the ones that need to be made up.