Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

2013 Predictions Thread

Started by thomasj219, July 10, 2012, 02:37:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sodor Perfection

Calebtrain

http://www.youtube.com/user/Calebtrain

I am always willing to help the best way I can. :)

shining time

long live the GWR, LNER, and the narrow gauge railways

donaldthescottishtwin

Quote from: Calebtrain on August 12, 2012, 11:49:06 AM
It's up!  ;)

http://youtu.be/SH8wteRXSj4

Just Epic, watching that it would be interesting to see classic episodes remade in CGI it would bring the story more to life since there where rescrictions with the models.

thomasj219

Can't believe my eyes! So happy Andrew is involved in the series again, I really feel this is a turning point.
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

Shawn

Sodor Perfection

No, it's called correct use of grammar, something which I learned in school and if you start now you'll go far in life.

thomasj219

Just because it's too funny now to resist, You're means "You Are" Your means "Your" (As in your couch, television, foot etc.) So it's really "You're a perfectionist." not "Your a perfectionist." and he is right, good grammar is a very useful tool. It really is the thing that makes the difference on wether you come across as smart or dumb in writing. Plus since most important things in life require writing of some sort ( job application, school application etc.) it is a GREAT skill to have honed.

TrainFan97

Everyone, please stop arguing about grammar, and get back on topic.

Anyways, I would LOVE to see very early episodes get CGI revisions!
My wishlist for HO Scale: Stepney, BoCo, Sidney, Fernando, Mainland Diesels, Norman, Porter, Samson, Timothy, Whiff, Hiro, Winston, and Green Salty.
My wishlist for N Scale: Henry, Edward, Spencer, Flying Scotsman, Duck, Oliver, Mavis, Sidney, 'Arry and Bert.

Shawn

Quote from: Sodor Perfection on August 12, 2012, 05:29:42 PM
No, it's called correct use of grammar, something which I learned in school and if you start now you'll go far in life.

It was a joke because your username has perfection in it!   I learned it in school too!

thomasj219

Quote from: TrainFan97 on August 12, 2012, 06:30:51 PM

We are really not arguing, just pointing something out, no one is angry.

TrainFan97

Quote from: thomasj219 on August 12, 2012, 08:33:07 PM
Quote from: TrainFan97 on August 12, 2012, 06:30:51 PM

We are really not arguing, just pointing something out, no one is angry.

Okay. But still, if very early Thomas episodes were to get CGI revisions, I'd watch them! CGI has more life in it. The models were restricted, and there's many things you can't do with them.
My wishlist for HO Scale: Stepney, BoCo, Sidney, Fernando, Mainland Diesels, Norman, Porter, Samson, Timothy, Whiff, Hiro, Winston, and Green Salty.
My wishlist for N Scale: Henry, Edward, Spencer, Flying Scotsman, Duck, Oliver, Mavis, Sidney, 'Arry and Bert.

thomasj219

Yea I would watch too but to me nothing would compare to the models. They have this indescribable charm that is hard not to love.

TrainFan97

Quote from: thomasj219 on August 12, 2012, 09:25:35 PM
Yea I would watch too but to me nothing would compare to the models. They have this indescribable charm that is hard not to love.

After all, models were how it always was before. Then late in the 2000's, it got switched to CGI. They did a brilliant job with models.