News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

2012 NMRA Show

Started by Pacific Northern, July 10, 2012, 11:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAM

I guess you feel like a kid, five days before Christmas.

Steam is King

All day, no response to this thread by anyone at the event? That's crazy.

Eman627

RAM, FYI, I am a kid, well, adolescent really, that's just my impatient side showing through, and, Steam Is King, please, tell us more.

Bucksco

Manufacturer's hall opens on Friday.

Eman627

Yardmaster, does this mean that the usual NMRA new item announcements will be posted here on Friday, as well?

Bucksco

The show announcements will most likely be posted next week after we return to the office.

Eman627

Thank you very much!!!  ;D ;D ;D

thewvnetwork

Quote from: Yardmaster on July 30, 2012, 08:24:31 AM
Manufacturer's hall opens on Friday.

I guess I was wrong...they can hold us over for torture for more than another whole week...

Yardmaster, are there any hints you can give us about what new locomotives are coming out?  Any geared HO?   :-\

jward

aren't they all geared in HO? the rubber band drives want out with the stone age.....
Jeffery S Ward Sr
Pittsburgh, PA

ebtnut

As I'm sure you surmised, Jeff, WV was asking about geared logging power - maybe a Heisler or an improved Climax. 

Doneldon

Are the "Li'l Big Haulers" new products? They're advertised on the back cover of the NMRA mag but I don't see them listed under product information here.

Bucksco

Congratulations- you found the first new product. You win a cookie!

santafe1880

I hope that we get more Sound Value steamers (like the Berk, and the ATSF, NYC, and SP 4-8-4's).

MilwaukeeRoadfan261

I agree. A sound value Berk would be nice and for the Santa Fe 4-8-4, I would like to see an affordable Santa Fe 3751 class engine.

ryeguyisme

Come on harriman mikados >.>