News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Photo Gallery

Started by Kor Elzenga, August 04, 2012, 06:51:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kor Elzenga

Hello all,

Is it me or is the Photo Gallery indeed a bit behind?
According to the above header
   News: Check out the photo gallery link above or >click here< to see photos of recently announced products!
you should be able to find photos of announced products, but the latest photo I can find in the Gallery is on page 14 and was created on 04/16/11. The one before that is from 12/06/10, so that's been quite a while.

Actually I was anticipating to find some pictures of the newly announced C19, but alas.
When the K27 and the whole line of F-Scale cars were announced there were plenty of pictures and of good to excellent quality. They were a good basis for my purchases. Not that I doubt the quality of the F-Scale items from Bachmann, having acquired already a fair quantity of them, but still some details would be nice.

So a kind request to the Bach-Man: Please provide us with some nice pictures of the C19, and especially some close ups of the details. I am particularly interested in the 'fully adjustable inside Stephenson valve gear'.
I was already very pleased with the adjustable valve gear on both my Connies and on my K27, but they are on the outside, so it makes sense to model them accurately. Inside valve gear is usually not modeled since it's supposedly not visible. I tend not to agree with that, especially n F-Scale, and would try and recreate that on my models too, so it's a nice surprise that the C19 will feature this!
You may have already sold at least one C19 to me, simply based on the choice of the model plus the quality I have experienced so far, but you might convince me even more if you post some pictures.

Kind regards,

Kor Elzenga
General Manager Xanton & Western Union Rail Road
Wassenaar, Netherlands

the Bach-man

Dear Kor,
I'm having trouble accessing the gallery right now, but we will have photos up as soon as possible.
Thanks!
the Bach-man