News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

New Electronic Magazine

Started by Michael Duckett, August 22, 2012, 09:34:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael Duckett

Great idea guys!!!  The last thing that I need is more paper around here. The content looks good, there are lots of pictures, and it's a great way to keep publishing costs down. 
I have one suggestion that will make reading it much easier.  Format the thing landscape.  I'm old.  I am hard of seeing.  To make the print large enough easily read, i have to scroll up and down on each page.  If you formatted the thing in landscape, like my monitor is shaped (yours too I imagine) that problem would be solved.  Other serious electronic railroad magazines are published in landscape format.  I do not mean to be snarky, but it seams kinda obvious to me.
Love your trains,
Michael the Crank

CNE Runner

Hey Mike - Are you sure you posted your message on the correct website? This is the Bachmann (trains) forum...not an e-zine. Perhaps you are looking for Model Railroad Hobbyist?

Ray
"Keeping my hand on the throttle...and my eyes on the rail"

InsideTrack

I believe Mike is referring to the new online Bachmann Model Railroad Club magazine. Check it out at http://www.bachmannmodelrailroadclub.com/

Thanks for your comments, Mike.

Loco Bill Canelos

The new Bachmann Club magazine is very nice, The FTA &B article, the 4-6-0 article, and the doodlebug service articles were excellent!!

I did have to register seperately for the magazine so be aware!
Loco Bill,  Roundhouse Foreman
Colorado & Kansas Railway-Missouri Western Railway
Official Historian; Bachmann Large Scale
Colorado RR Museum-Brakeman-Engineer-Motorman-Trainman
There are no dumb or stupid questions, just questions!

CNE Runner

Boy...sometimes I wonder about myself. I joined the (heretofore unknown) Bachmann magazine and am very impressed with what I see. Once again the minions in Bachmann's secret lair have scored one for the home team. Thanks Bachmann! [Uhmmm, how about including a section on Bachmann's English (OO) models?]

Cheers,
Ray
"Keeping my hand on the throttle...and my eyes on the rail"

Ken G Price

Never heard of or read about it until now. I will have to check it out.
Ken G Price N-Scale out west. 1995-1996 or so! UP, SP, MoPac.
Pictures Of My Layout, http://s567.photobucket.com/albums/ss115/kengprice/