Blue Mountain Mystery - Thomas, Henry and Percy remember past events

Started by JLK2707, August 25, 2012, 06:30:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JLK2707

Does anybody have the youtube link needed for watching the Blue Mountain Mystery clips where there are CGI flashbacks of The Sad Story of Henry, Down the Mine and A scarf for Percy?

Churchill8F

My Blog: 8F Works

DinoNTrains

thanks for the link Calebtain. something tells me that HiT is now turning back to Thomas' roots.... ::)...........in a way.....
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

PasqualeCS96

Thing is how would Emily know it was bad, she wasnt around  :P

DinoNTrains

Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

Calebtrain

It's Andrew Brenner, the new writer. He altered the script, and this was added. :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/Calebtrain

I am always willing to help the best way I can. :)

thomasj219

They won't make distinctions like that, I noticed that too. The kids assume all the main engines have been around for it all so thing like that will happen.
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

Cupix the Azelf

Quote from: Calebtrain on August 25, 2012, 06:26:24 PM
It's Andrew Brenner, the new writer. He altered the script, and this was added. :)

Well, I'm not sure if it was his decision to add the flashbacks or not, I think it was more like he made the writing more nicer, that's why I enjoyed every minute, perhaps even every second of it as well. It was that amazing, I really can't wait to get my little hands on a copy of the DVD. ;)
Thomas + Bachmann = the True Thomas Experience.

thomasj219

Nor can I, I am really looking forward to this one for several reasons, one is to see the last thing Nitrogen has done for the series, I was rather fond of their work. Another reason I am eagerly awaiting this one is because in my head I know there is nowhere the series can go from here but up, hopefully back to what it should be. And I wouldn't be shocked if the flashbacks were his idea, maybe flashbacks were in the movie already already but he made the decision to make them classic series flashbacks. That would not surprise me at all.

Cupix the Azelf

Quote from: thomasj219 on September 10, 2012, 03:09:21 PM
Nor can I, I am really looking forward to this one for several reasons, one is to see the last thing Nitrogen has done for the series, I was rather fond of their work. Another reason I am eagerly awaiting this one is because in my head I know there is nowhere the series can go from here but up, hopefully back to what it should be. And I wouldn't be shocked if the flashbacks were his idea, maybe flashbacks were in the movie already already but he made the decision to make them classic series flashbacks. That would not surprise me at all.

I think the last Season 16 Episode which is airing on Christmas could be their last work in the series... unless they did the episodes before BMM. ;)
Thomas + Bachmann = the True Thomas Experience.

thomasj219

They did I believe, the episode is just held until Christmas time.

I did see BMM yesterday and have to say...I was blown away. You could tell they were trying to return to their roots, with Thomas and Annie & Clarabel talking, no silly rhyming and a great plot. Now it wasn't perfect but it is hands down the best CGI special. This assures me that Season 17 will be exactly what we are all hoping for.