Gordon's Express Coaches
Spencer's Special Coach
Emily's Coach

Non-Rail Characters
Cranky

ShadowMonk

Engines:
Edward (Still waiting to arrive)

Talk about a small collection, huh? Hoping to buy the Scottish Twins within the next couple of weeks :)

Shawn

aww.  you gave in and bought bachmann stuff!  will you still buy a red-box company Edward?

ShadowMonk

I don't think I will get the Edward from the rivals. He arrived today at which I am happy about but the only problem I found was that the front coupler moved around so much that it has removed a fair bit of red paint from the bottom of Edward's buffer beam :(

I also got a Bachmann Henrietta which was crushed so that roof was highly chipped and scratched, and one of the hand rails was bent.

Not having a good start to this Bachmann stuff...haha :P

donaldthescottishtwin

Shawn

Quote from: ShadowMonk on September 29, 2012, 04:08:28 PM
I don't think I will get the Edward from the rivals. He arrived today at which I am happy about but the only problem I found was that the front coupler moved around so much that it has removed a fair bit of red paint from the bottom of Edward's buffer beam :(

I also got a Bachmann Henrietta which was crushed so that roof was highly chipped and scratched, and one of the hand rails was bent.

Thats too bad.  maybe I will just send you a rival edward...haha!

I have got

Emily
Edward
Donald
Douglas,

and some red-box ones

ShadowMonk

Quote from: Shawn on September 30, 2012, 09:25:08 PM
Quote from: ShadowMonk on September 29, 2012, 04:08:28 PM

Thats too bad.  maybe I will just send you a rival edward...haha!

I have got

Emily
Edward
Donald
Douglas,

and some red-box ones

No need, I decided to buy one anyway, hopefully he will arive in a few days ;)

Shawn

thomasj219

You already posted it here.
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

ShadowMonk

I'll not make a new post everytime I order a model as I think I will end up being irritating haha.

But now my collection has grown to:

Thomas
Edward
James
Percy
Annie
Clarabel
Henrietta
Sodor Fuel Tanker
Ice Cream Wagon

thetanksofthomas

Thomas,Toby,Edward,Henry,Percy,8 troublesome trucks,3 spencer coaches,A&C,STH,3 vans,6 tankers, Henrietta
Oh may TTTE live in the world of the Awdry's.

Shawn

Sorry To bring this up again, but I have just added Salty and Mavis to my collection,

TinoThomasTUGS

Well have got some bachmann and hornby stuff but, here's my list
Thomas x2 (one is broken, the other is the one w/ his snowplow and hat
Edward
Henry
Gordon
Percy
Emily
Diesel
Donald
Douglas
Toby
Rolling stock:
coal wagon w/ load
salt wagon x2
ventilated van
tt #1
tt#2
cargo car
open wagon- blue
Flat car w/ paintdrums
well wagon
raspberry syrup tanker
cream tanker
6 ton wagon
rf container wagon
Mail car x2 (un cgi)
annie
clarabel
gordon's comp coach
gordon's brake coach
spencer's coach
henrietta
locations:
Knapford station
sodor junction
cranky
Non rail:
bertie
terrence
that's all ;D

PaulGWR

Thomas
Percy
James
Edward

Annie
Clarabel
2 Troublesome truck 1
2 Troublesome truck 2
SCruffy
Milk tanker
Brakevan

STH
Bertie
Harold

Hope to get more soon

john1937

I can understand Bachmann catering for the North American market in their release of large-scale locomotives and rolling stock, even though the "Thomas" items are based on British locos and rolling stock (See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_the_Tank_Engine ). The narrow gauge locos include Skarloey, based on the 1864-built 0-4-2 ST locomotive Talyllyn , Rheneas based on the 1866-built 0-4-4 WT locomotive Dolgoch, Sir Handel based on the 1878-built 0-4-2 ST locomotive Sir Haydn, Peter Sam based on the1921-built 0-4-2 ST locomotive Edward Thomas, Rusty based on the 4 wheel Midlander, a diesel mechanical engine built in 1954, and Duncan based on 1918-built 0-4-0 T Douglas. All these prototype locos are from the Welsh Talyllyn Railway: see http://www.talyllyn.co.uk . (The current status of locos and rolling stock is available at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Talyllyn_Railway_rolling_stock .) So Bachmann could extend both the "Thomas" range and the range of narrow gauge locos at the same time. Alternatively, they could just produce some large-scale models of the original named Talyllyn engines – my preference!
John