News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

N scale double loop

Started by SpecialK67, September 25, 2012, 11:27:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrmtox

Just checked my profile and the email address is there. Anyway, it's mrmtox@tampabay.rr.com. Let me know if I can be of any help.

SpecialK67

Thanks,I'm sure I'll have a bunch of questions when it comes to doing the wiring part so I don't "fry" anything although I know it's not rocket science & I do have some electrical know how. I re-checked your profile listing to make sure I wasn't reading it wrong,but on this end it's showing your email as hidden

mrmtox

You'd best contact someone else when it comes to wiring questions. Wiring is definitely NOT my strong suit. I'm better at layout design and construction.

SpecialK67

LOL,I hear ya  I'm the same way. It'll all work out good. I'm pretty much done w/my design

Jerrys HO

specialk

This is from anyrail about mac users.
http://www.anyrail.com/forum_en/index.php?topic=1024.0

check out the last post

jerry

SpecialK67

Thanks Jerry,but in all honesty I've found it's just sooo much easier to sit at my desk with some graph paper,a good sharp pencil & the erasers you put on the end of a pencil(make sure they're the FAT erasers)& go from the ideas in my head. I tried that post you suggested,it's another site not really helpful to Mac users

Fred Klein

SpecialK67,

I'm running a double loop of Bachmann EZ track. My outside loop consists of 12-1/2" radius curves and the inside curves are 11-1/4". The two radii complement each other perfectly. I'm running this on 32" x 96" benchwork and I have enough room to put one of the small 2-1/2" pieces in each curve and still have the outside track about 2" away from the edges.

Hope this helps.
Fred Klein 
Fred Klein
Okeechobee, FL