News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Ice Cream Wagon Is Here

Started by InsideTrack, September 28, 2012, 11:34:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

InsideTrack

The HO Ice Cream Wagon (Item No. 77021) is now available from your favorite hobby dealer.  :)

branmas

Yay! Just, not so much for the Aussies...

DinoNTrains

Quote from: InsideTrack on September 28, 2012, 11:34:12 AM
The HO Ice Cream Wagon (Item No. 77021) is now available from your favorite hobby dealer.  :)

Yay! Thank you for informing us InsideTrack.
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

thetanksofthomas

Oh may TTTE live in the world of the Awdry's.

Jacob Wilson

I already own Hornby Thomas & Friends R 9205 Ice Cream Van, but is worth getting the Bachmann Ice Cream Van as well as an extra for my collection?

JD417

Quote from: Jacob Wilson on October 31, 2015, 03:20:00 PM
I already own Hornby Thomas & Friends R 9205 Ice Cream Van, but is worth getting the Bachmann Ice Cream Van as well as an extra for my collection?
There really wasn't a need to revive a thread that's 3 years old, just to bring up that you have the Hornby one. I'll be honest, when I saw this topic on the front page, I thought that the Large Scale Ice Cream Wagon was out.. ::)

Jacob Wilson

Quote from: JD417 on November 06, 2015, 02:34:39 AM
Quote from: Jacob Wilson on October 31, 2015, 03:20:00 PM
I already own Hornby Thomas & Friends R 9205 Ice Cream Van, but is it worth getting the Bachmann Ice Cream Van as well as an extra for my collection?
There really wasn't a need to revive a thread that's 3 years old, just to bring up that you have the Hornby one. I'll be honest, when I saw this topic on the front page, I thought that the Large Scale Ice Cream Wagon was out.. ::)

I know. I am very sorry about that. I have said I am sorry to other members and I am very sorry to the other Members as well, including you.

JLK2707

It's cool. Don't worry about it!

Jacob Wilson

Quote from: JLK2707 on November 14, 2015, 09:40:19 PM
It's cool. Don't worry about it!

HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!