News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

When Is Duck Coming

Started by blueengine024, October 03, 2012, 04:38:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueengine024

thomasj219

Don't we all.  :) Estimated date is April 2013 or later.
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

blueengine024

branmas

GTPS2

Quote from: thomasj219 on October 03, 2012, 04:41:36 PM
Don't we all.  :) Estimated date is April 2013 or later.

Where did you hear that?

thomasj219

The Bach Man, and yes it's a shame but we will just have to wait. BACHMANN is a company products take time. And how is it a rip off? It will probably be all for the better. I think people on here sometimes view BACHMANN more as a friend than a company, but they are a company and have a lot to worry about. They will get us the best product possible but it will take some time. It's not personal it's only buissness.

branmas

Actually, its just more odd, then a ripoff. But not that much. But hey, we all know hes gonna be awesome. So lets just wait for them to make him perfecto.

TrainFan97

Maybe Duck will look almost EXACTLY like the model from the show.
My wishlist for HO Scale: Stepney, BoCo, Sidney, Fernando, Mainland Diesels, Norman, Porter, Samson, Timothy, Whiff, Hiro, Winston, and Green Salty.
My wishlist for N Scale: Henry, Edward, Spencer, Flying Scotsman, Duck, Oliver, Mavis, Sidney, 'Arry and Bert.

Zorran202

Think of it this way; I remember Donald and Douglas were scheduled to be released alongside Bill and Ben back in 2010, but were released in 2011, which was a worthwhile wait, because look at the finished product! Actual coupling hooks, crisp detailing, and looked like something from Season 3 (cause of nameplates, but ahh well)... So in a way, I'm sure Duck will be on his way in amazing detail like they usually do (with a long amount of patience too) :)

TrainFan97

Quote from: Zorran202 on October 05, 2012, 11:29:43 PM
Think of it this way; I remember Donald and Douglas were scheduled to be released alongside Bill and Ben back in 2010, but were released in 2011, which was a worthwhile wait, because look at the finished product! Actual coupling hooks, crisp detailing, and looked like something from Season 3 (cause of nameplates, but ahh well)... So in a way, I'm sure Duck will be on his way in amazing detail like they usually do (with a long amount of patience too) :)

The only detail left behind on the Scottish twins, were the bars at the back of cab sides. But maybe they would be too small, and break easily. Other than that, they looked like really good models! Too bad I don't own them yet.

It will take as long as it takes before we get Bachmann Duck, let alone a picture.
My wishlist for HO Scale: Stepney, BoCo, Sidney, Fernando, Mainland Diesels, Norman, Porter, Samson, Timothy, Whiff, Hiro, Winston, and Green Salty.
My wishlist for N Scale: Henry, Edward, Spencer, Flying Scotsman, Duck, Oliver, Mavis, Sidney, 'Arry and Bert.

blueengine024

I know where Bachmann is I have been there. It's in philly.

thomasj219

Yep used to be a few miles from my neighborhood.

blueengine024

thomasj219

Anthony P2

i used to live not to far away from it too.