STORE
"ASK THE BACH MAN"
FORUM
PARTS, SERVICE,
& INFORMATION
CATALOGS AND
BROCHURES

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 14, 2019, 05:29:52 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Check out the photo gallery link above or >click here< to see photos of recently announced products!
+  Bachmann Message Board
|-+  Discussion Boards
| |-+  Thomas & Friends
| | |-+  Could this be the next special?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Print
Author Topic: Could this be the next special?  (Read 38578 times)
PasqualeCS96

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2012, 12:48:23 AM »

This is very interesting. I haven't seen this until now. More American engines in Sodor? And I thought one in season 12 was wierd... How do you know the names Shawn?
Shawn

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2012, 11:56:31 AM »

The Train Cellar leaked them via wooden railway toys.
jettrainfan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2012, 05:54:27 PM »

More twins? Oh boy... when do the triplets come?  Cheesy

No, but seriously, why can't they have a brother-Sister duo? That would make sense, right? The older and bigger brother looks out for the younger and littler sister. Kids can relate to that more than twins, and I'm not saying twins don't exist, just saying they really don't need 3-5 pairs running around the railroad. I don't run the show, so all I can do is throw in my opinion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZL7jR1cRb4             

This is how i got my name and i hope that you guys like it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/jettrainfan?feature=mhw4
youtube account
TobyTheTram16

Sheffield Steamer.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2012, 06:12:10 PM »

More twins? Oh boy... when do the triplets come?  Cheesy

No, but seriously, why can't they have a brother-Sister duo? That would make sense, right? The older and bigger brother looks out for the younger and littler sister. Kids can relate to that more than twins, and I'm not saying twins don't exist, just saying they really don't need 3-5 pairs running around the railroad. I don't run the show, so all I can do is throw in my opinion.
Good point you've got there, they're a lot of twins on sodor.
PasqualeCS96

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2012, 07:05:55 PM »

Honestly the only twins Sodor needs is D&D, B&B, Arry' and Bert, and for those TATMR fans, Splatter and Dodge. Tongue
shining time

long live the narrow gauge railway

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2012, 09:22:19 PM »

Honestly the only twins Sodor needs is D&D, B&B, Arry' and Bert, and for those TATMR fans, Splatter and Dodge. Tongue

You forgot bash and dash and I agree the big brother little sister idae is a good one

long live the GWR, LNER, and the narrow gauge railways
Shawn

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2012, 12:14:03 AM »

Come on, you people are all sexist.  It could be a big sister/little brother relationship.

That's a joke BTW
« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 11:34:09 AM by Shawn » Logged
Anthony P2

this Doctor doesn't shut railways down

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2012, 01:55:49 AM »

Annie and Clarabel, Helena and Victoria........that's about all the twin girls I could think of.
jettrainfan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2012, 12:07:58 PM »

Shawn, that's  my situation. 7 years younger but 7 inches taller!   Grin but back on subject, siblings can lead to all kinds of episodes! Just to throw ideas off my head... older engine looking out for the younger one and the engines tease them (they don't mean to hurt their feelings), the bigger engine is over protective, the smaller engine wants to do big things on its own, the big engine thinks that he doesn't need help from the smaller sibling but then learns that the younger sibling can help... and finally the classic "I Don't need to listen to you because your bigger/older." Don't be silly Billy would be an example of an episode like this, but change it around a bit and it can be a totally new episode. You can have 2 new toys for every series, a set or 2, and possibly a 30 minute special episode!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZL7jR1cRb4             

This is how i got my name and i hope that you guys like it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/jettrainfan?feature=mhw4
youtube account
Zorran202

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2012, 08:26:38 PM »

Sort of like the Thomas/Rosie episodes right?? Tongue
Calebtrain

Hello!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2012, 11:08:11 PM »

You forgot bash and dash and I agree the big brother little sister idae is a good one
He was stating his opinion that those were the twins Sodor needs. Smiley

http://www.youtube.com/user/Calebtrain

I am always willing to help the best way I can. Smiley
Shawn

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2012, 11:36:25 PM »

that's  my situation. 7 years younger but 7 inches taller! 

I'm very sorry sir.  would you like some prayer and counselling?

I'm 7 years older than my sister!

But I'm not feeling it with this special.  Maybe because I don't really like midevel (if that's how you spell it) things.  Looking forward to visuals from nitrogen (because Arc is using the stuff nitrogen made, then adding to it) and Arc!
AJWPRODUCTIONS
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2013, 04:28:19 AM »

Oh my God.
Please try to avoid such religous references, as some memebers may take offence Tongue.
Shawn

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2013, 11:31:54 AM »

Oh my God.
Please try to avoid such religous references, as some memebers may take offence Tongue.

Actually, I am a Christain.  I am who would be offended by it.  I'll still change it;)
branmas
« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2013, 06:14:28 PM »

Ok, lets just maybe get back to the possible new special and off whatever it is that's going on.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: