News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Image of Duck Posted!!!!!!

Started by InsideTrack, November 09, 2012, 04:43:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

InsideTrack

Bachmann has just uploaded an image of Duck (Item No. 58810).

http://www.bachmanntrains.com/home-usa/products.php?act=viewProd&productId=4009

PLEASE NOTE:
He is NOT in stock yet and will not be arriving until 2013. We are sorry for the wait, but he will be worth waiting for. :) :)

JD417

I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

but why does he have a black footplate and buffers? ???

thomasj219

Knew he would be worth it, and any idea when in 2013?
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

Cheeky_ULP

If Duck had made it to Christmas, I know what would have been on my list.

This will definitely be my next Bachmann Thomas purchase! The face is dead-on accurate! Bachmann, you all deserve a pat on the back. It will be well worth the wait.

thomasj219

As for the buffers and footplate, his buffers are black but I hope the finished product will have the footplate the correct color. This is likely a prototype, remember the picture of spencer where he had no front buffers?  Please correct that though BACHMANN in case you missed it, he is spot on otherwise.
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

donaldthescottishtwin

BEAUTIFUL, well done Bachmann really blow me away. Bring on 2013.

Anthony P2

Quote from: thomasj219 on November 09, 2012, 05:14:00 PM
As for the buffers and footplate, his buffers are black but I hope the finished product will have the footplate the correct color. This is likely a prototype, remember the picture of spencer where he had no front buffers?  Please correct that though BACHMANN in case you missed it, he is spot on otherwise.

yeah and remember the Mavis prototype? it was grey!

WELL DONE BACHMANN!!! :D :D :D

StephOfTheEast

He's gorgeous! Look at the face! It's straight out of Season 2! A thing of beauty and a must-have.

DinoNTrains

Wow! Congratulations, Bachmann! Duck looks awesome. :)
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

shining time

it looks great like its right out of season two
long live the GWR, LNER, and the narrow gauge railways

panniertankboy8751

Mein Gott!!!! He looks awesometastic!

Shawn

I hate to be the first to criticize it,  As good as it looks, it looks a little oddly proportioned....

TobyTheTram16

He's stunning, well done Bachmann!

StephOfTheEast

Quote from: Shawn on November 09, 2012, 07:56:11 PM
I hate to be the first to criticize it,  As good as it looks, it looks a little oddly proportioned....

The wheels do look a little too small in comparison with his tanks and his funnel is a bit too tall... it might just be a prototype though.

Cirkit:)

Duck also seems to have a black thing on top of his safety-valve cover (the green cone-shaped thing in front of the whistle), which wasn't present on the TV series model. Maybe it's just the lip of the cover in black, I don't know.

Despite his minor niggles, Duck looks terrific. Everything looks spot-on as to how he appeared in the series, and the face was an excellent choice.

The minor things will no doubt be corrected by the time Duck here hits shelves. And knocks down the doors,and some tables, and even display cases. Why? Well, because there is an engine crashing into a model train shop.  :P

At least the owner won't have shaving cream on hand this time!