News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Image of Duck Posted!!!!!!

Started by InsideTrack, November 09, 2012, 04:43:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zorran202

Ahh yes, I can just imagine it now, people will be making the majority of Season 2 remakes, starting with the famous 'Duck and Diesel' trilogy ;D

PasqualeCS96

Bachmann Duck: Made the Great Western way, not the wrong way. Spot on Bachmann!! Thank you! ;D

Chaz

Last I heard Duck will be out in April, which isn't terribly far away.  I hope they stick to that date, it'll be the first time an engine arrives before the holidays or sometime in the fall. :)  Whatever errors there are on the preproduction photo, I'm sure they will all be taken care of before the actual model itself comes out.

I love the face choice too, it's a classic face that works perfectly for Duck.  The funnel is the stovepipe one used from the recent series, but I don't mind it.  The model looks like Duck, and that's all that matters in the end.  

Bachmann's done it again.  Fans ask for quality products, and they get quality products in return.  The Bachmann Duck is model is a prime example of this.  I'm glad I preordered my model early, and I'm looking forward to the day he comes out.  

Thank you Bachmann for listening to the fans, it's appreciated by each and every one of them.

EDIT: In case anyone was curious, the face Bachmann used for Duck was actually used in Season 7 shown here:
Modeler of HO/OO, OO9 and N scale.  Hoping for N scale Henry, Edward and Duck.

TrainFan97

At long last, we FINALLY have a picture of Bachmann Duck. Since this is just a prototype, let's hope the actual product will have the errors fixed. Other than that, the model will be great!
My wishlist for HO Scale: Stepney, BoCo, Sidney, Fernando, Mainland Diesels, Norman, Porter, Samson, Timothy, Whiff, Hiro, Winston, and Green Salty.
My wishlist for N Scale: Henry, Edward, Spencer, Flying Scotsman, Duck, Oliver, Mavis, Sidney, 'Arry and Bert.

panniertankboy8751

April? Darn it Bachmann, both you and the gaming industry are going to make me break the bank this year! Can't wait for him though.  ;D

MetaDude27

YAY!!! He's got the toothy grin I wanted! ;D

thetanksofthomas

Oh may TTTE live in the world of the Awdry's.

Shawn

I must admit,  the more I look at it,  the more perfect it looks! Defiantly getting it when it comes out.....I can't wait to see how it looks next to the other engines....I also must point out that the chassis looks different to the Scottish twins chassis...the wheels look smaller,  and it's longer at the back.  I don't know  :P

thomasforever1

"There was a rouseing cheer for Duck the Great Western Engine".
Oh man he looks cool cant wait to see the actual model!!!!!

branmas

ITS BEAUTIFUL! BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!!!!!

Shawn

Quote from: Brandude!!! =D on November 11, 2012, 03:31:13 PM
ITS BEAUTIFUL! BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!!!!!

Everyone does!!!!!!

Zorran202

I think they purposely had Duck be made very later until all of the detailing was implemented (such as the coupling hooks seen on Donald, Douglas, and Diesel), which was a definite smart idea and a worthwhile one too! :D

ThomasFan247

Quote from: Shawn on November 10, 2012, 08:43:46 PM
I also must point out that the chassis looks different to the Scottish twins chassis...the wheels look smaller,  and it's longer at the back.  I don't know  :P
I think the actual wheel set is the same, but the chassis itself was probably extended to accommodate the longer body.

PasqualeCS96

I can't tell, but does he have a white footplate?

StephOfTheEast

Quote from: PasqualeCS96 on November 12, 2012, 09:45:54 PM
I can't tell, but does he have a white footplate?

Not in this photo, no, but it may be a pre-production model.