News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Image of Duck Posted!!!!!!

Started by InsideTrack, November 09, 2012, 04:43:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

branmas

Yeah, the picture released I'm pretty sure is the proto-type. Which is why he may look a little bit squashed.

Duke

I think he looks so fabulous :o. It's almost like I feel I could  :'(
Thomas - Henry - Percy/Toby/Emily - Spencer - Gordon/James - Edward/Mavis - Salty - Bill/Ben - Donald/Douglas - Diesel - Duck - 'Arry - Bert - Skarloey - Oliver - Rheneas/Rosie - Rusty

thetanksofthomas

I feel it here, Duke. Unfortunately we still have to wait, but for a good cause.
Oh may TTTE live in the world of the Awdry's.

donaldthescottishtwin

Not that long it will be January soon....but most likely he will get pushed back for November.

DinoNTrains

Quote from: donaldthescotishtwin on November 20, 2012, 05:03:10 PM
Not that long it will be January soon....but most likely he will get pushed back for November.
I myself hope that that won't be the case. But if so, I guess good things come to those who wait.
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

TheJJ

I'm in awh over this model, can't wait for its release!!
:) Back in action!  :)

MilwaukeeRoadfan261

I understand it is just a prototype, but I think his driving wheels are a bit smaller in diameter the they are in the TVS and they should be and they should be evenly spaced. His drive wheels in the TVS are somewhere in size between Thomas' driving wheels and Oliver's driving wheels.

JWR3001

Yes, I think the wheels are slightly out or proportion, hopefully the model is not too far into it's production to correct this (as well as the running board colour).

Definitely a great looking model nonetheless - I hope the model will live up to the performance standards of Bachmann's latest Thomas models (or even better). It'd be good to have a Bachmann tank engine that can make it up the hills on my layout!

thomasj219

I have a feeling most if not all of the few minor errors will be corrected. Remember there is no perfect product...but Duck is pretty close. :D
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

Mulfred

Duck looks Awesome, Can't wait till he arrives :D

Zorran202

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=M4-fmCgko6Q

At 0:40

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asm51DMufow

After looking up these two videos simultaneously, I don't think it was much of a mistake (at least it was after looking at the Season 2 behind the scenes model of Duck was what struck me a bit).

Also, keep in mind that before the other models were released (Mavis, with her odd coloring scheme, and Spencer, being buffer-less, are prime examples), they had a bit of errors, but were corrected for the final time, although same could be said for Thomas, Percy, and James....

PasqualeCS96

Just preodered my Duck at my local hobby store, can't wait to get it! ;D