News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

New Shorty Wagons

Started by Linzthom, November 14, 2012, 01:17:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linzthom

Any news or thoughts when these will show up?  Kinda looking forward to seeing them.

And what happened to the box cars. Have they been withdrawn for some reason?
I'm going to live forever; or die trying

BIG BEAR

I have seen these beautiful li'l classics. Bachmann had them at Traifest in Milwaukee just this last weekend.
I was extremely impressed. They fit right in with the woodsided dump cars.
I am quite sure most On30 enthusiests will also be impressed.

On another note I would like to send a HUGE THANK-YOU to Bachmann for investing further into this Scale. With the economy the way it is they could just say it's not worth it. Thank you
    One mmore note of thanks to the Bachmann, lee Riley and the several other Co. Reps who spent their weekends away from home and Families to support our interests. THANKS for tthat sacrifice.

Enjoy,
  Barry
Barry,

...all the Live long day... If she'd let me.

Lemurien

Available  in december, or later?????

the Bach-man

Dear All,
They'll be at your dealer's in December, in plenty of time for Christmas.
Have fun!
the Bach-man

Lemurien

Thanks from Paris (France)....

Royce Wilson

Thanks! .....I am looking foward to these. ;D

Royce

ChrisS

Halfway through December and one week until the apocalypse.....  Are these going to be available soon?

jim margerum

Hello All: I see someone has them listed on eBay right now, for a buy it now sale and gives a delivery date late next week. Maybe some of them have been shipped already. Let's hope so. Merry Christmas All, Jim

Lemurien

st albans simon

my box wagons are here .......just great , going back for some of the others. ;D

Royce Wilson

Are the trucks the same as used on the log cars or are they different?

Royce

richg

I have bought Bachmann products from The Favorite Spot and Micro Mark. There are other places. Some charge full price if you prefer.

Rich

Lemurien

Lemurien

Available to the Favorit Spot. Order place today. Arriving to France next week.