News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Thomas Memories

Started by Mulfred, November 27, 2012, 06:22:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinoThomasTUGS

Ha-ha  memories, I recently found some home movies and watched my 4th birthday. Every time i got something to do with thomas a screamed LOL. :D
Especially when my grandma got me a wooden thomas deluxe roundhouse w/ lights and sounds. Also my cake had thomas and percy on it!

Mulfred

I remember one christmas I got a big tomy thomas trainset with Duck, james and Diesel, I thought it was brill I loved it so much. Fave christmas themed episode anyone? or your personal top three winter/christmas themed episodes? Mine Thomas and the missing Christmas Tree, Thomas and Percy's christmas/mountin adventure and lastly toss up between classic Thomas and Terence and Jack frost only becuase I love winter wonderland theme and season 6/7 winter episodes look so amazing filming wise

PasqualeCS96

I remember when I still had my old wooden set out I would arrange them all together on Christmas like at the end of Thomas and the Missing Christmas Tree. I must of have had/still have over 50 trains.  :)

upturbine

I remember when it was Shining Time Station. When there was actual people in it. When there was only a few trains.

Mulfred

remember making little christmas hats and snow ploughs for my erlt engines even had little christmas tree beside the sheds lol

thomasfreak5

oh man, so many, my favorite has to be, going to see Magic Railroad on opening night, my parents suprised me with it and the new ERTLs of Lady Diesel 10 Dodge and Splatter! since then it has been my favortie film of all time! and honestly i thought Edward and Henry were girls untill season 5 XP
" You never see my paint dirty "
                                          - James

Mulfred

what is everyone's favorite episodes of Thomas or story from the RWS?

TobyTheTram16

One of My fondest memories was my parents taking me to my first Day out With Thomas event, and opening Ertl thomas trains on My birthday, and Christmas. In response to your question Mulfred, my favorite episode's of T&F were all the ones season 1 to 7, and My RWS was Bad Lookout, from Mountain Engines.

thomasforever1

Quote from: Mulfred on November 29, 2012, 06:16:13 AM
Season 6 also appears to be a season held close to most. One question what episode got you all hooked on that season. think for me its the fogman
I'd have to say Thomas and the Trucks

JLK2707

Mine would have to be Thomas, Terence and the snow and Dirty Objects.  :)

Oliverfan17

My most fond memory was when I first saw Thomas and the Magic Railroad. Another was when I got my first Thomas train, a regular ertl Duncan which I would play with for hours.
;D

shining time

mine was also when i saw TAMRR and when i played with the original Lionel Thomas and James G scale sets
long live the GWR, LNER, and the narrow gauge railways

mrrailroad

Quote from: Anthony P2 on November 29, 2012, 04:51:22 PM
Quote from: Mulfred on November 29, 2012, 06:16:13 AM
Season 6 also appears to be a season held close to most. One question what episode got you all hooked on that season. think for me its the fogman

mine was Thomas and the Jet Engine

same with me but also thomas and the breakdown train
my website for all garden train fans
http://gardentrains.webs.com/

my website for all model trains
http://usamodeltrains.webs.com/

PaulGWR

I remember having the RWS read as bedtime stories, and playing with my wooden trains while watching my VHS'

and my favorite episode then and now is "Buzz Buzz"

I also remember getting lionel G scale thomas for my birthday one year and a bachmann HO set for Christmas a few years later

But one of my favorite moments was my first layout being conscructed and finished while recieving Percy and my first non Thomas diesels. 

uscgtanker

The best memory s are associated with smells or sounds. For me both come alive of fun youthful days, when I see my little cousins. Any time I hear the original theme song I smile and those memory's come back. The best part is that my cousins are playing with the same old wooden Thomas that I had when I was young. Now i can return that favor of getting them something for there Thomas set for birthdays or Christmas. Recently my brother and I have been buying electric Thomas for my cousins and breakfast with Santa. But have been replacing them with bachmann euro.