Bachmann Model Railroad Club Magazine

Started by Pops, November 30, 2012, 02:59:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pops

This computer illiterate senior citizen needs help with the new Bachmann Model Railroad Club Magazine.  

The first issue was set "portrait" style with one page at a time.  When the first 11 pages of the second issue were released, it was the same.  However, with the new release of extra pages for the second issue, it has changed to "landscape" style, with 2 pages per sheet.

How can I get it back to print one page at a time in "portrait" style?  I'm sure it's a simple setting change, but I can't find it.  Anyone want to help out and walk me through this???

???    

Doneldon

Pops-

You can change the paper orientation in your print dialogue box.

-- D

Pops

Thanks for the reply. 
I've tried that, and yes, it changes the layout of the paper, but doesn't correct the problem of having two pages at a time instead of printing individual pages.  If you look at the PDF of last month vs this month, you'll see what I mean.

??? ???

richg

From what I see, it is formatted for two pages. I set my PC to full screen and 85 percent. I arrow to the right a little to see all the second page. I just did this with my standard laptop and works fine.
I am 71 with some Macular degeneration in my left eye.
Some times you just have to fine tune stuff.

Rich

Burlington Route

Pops, while I don't get this mag...and maybe I should!...can you try the "print preview" option when asking to print it? You can see how the pages will come out and how many...also, is your printer file set up for "fit to page" sometimes that will correct the problem.

Pops

Thanks guys - I really appreciate you taking the time to reply.
Both of your suggestions are true, but I'm not having trouble reading the pages, but printing them.
I prefer a hard copy of the mag to read and save, so I print it out.  On an 8.5x11 sheet of paper, printing two pages is too small for me, but one page per sheet is like a regular magazine and easier for me. 

I guess Bachmann just posted it differently this month.  Not a major problem.  Just thought there was something I could do.

Burlington Route - The mag is free.  Yes, you should get it, it's neat, with lots of great info.
Find it at:     
http://www.bachmannmodelrailroadclub.com/

???      ::)