Bachmann analog sound Thomas thread

Started by TrainFan97, February 13, 2013, 07:31:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrainFan97

Hello everyone!  :)

I started this thread, so everyone can talk about the new analog sound Thomas that's coming soon!

Share your thoughts on it right here!
My wishlist for HO Scale: Stepney, BoCo, Sidney, Fernando, Mainland Diesels, Norman, Porter, Samson, Timothy, Whiff, Hiro, Winston, and Green Salty.
My wishlist for N Scale: Henry, Edward, Spencer, Flying Scotsman, Duck, Oliver, Mavis, Sidney, 'Arry and Bert.

panniertankboy8751

I kinda feel mixed about this announcement. It's great that they're going to be making a Thomas set with sound finally, but I doubt they're going to make it with a Tsunami sound chip or something. I'd hate to hear those generic "chuff" sounds from the show, but that's much more likely what's going to happen.

Zorran202

Well, it'll depend on whether or not it successfully sells with the right ingredients mixed in (updated for example from the current look).

TrainFan97

I was hoping that maybe it will have a better face, and a front coupler.
My wishlist for HO Scale: Stepney, BoCo, Sidney, Fernando, Mainland Diesels, Norman, Porter, Samson, Timothy, Whiff, Hiro, Winston, and Green Salty.
My wishlist for N Scale: Henry, Edward, Spencer, Flying Scotsman, Duck, Oliver, Mavis, Sidney, 'Arry and Bert.

JLK2707

You never know, he may be updated to his CGI counterpart in Large Scale! By the way, does anybody notice that the Large Scale Bachmann James still has grey wheels when they should be black?

AJW98Productions

Quote from: JLK2707 on February 16, 2013, 07:20:35 AM
You never know, he may be updated to his CGI counterpart in Large Scale! By the way, does anybody notice that the Large Scale Bachmann James still has grey wheels when they should be black?
But it's not as offensive as on his HO counterpart :).

Zorran202

That's an exception. They at least painted James'  smoke box black, the way it's supposed to be (and even made his middle wheel flange-less, perfect when going over tight turns). :P

JD417

Adding to the gray Large Scale James thing^

His wheels aren't painted gray, its just unpainted metal :P

TrainFan97

Everyone, let's get back to the analog sound Thomas topic, thank you.

TrainFan2020

Posted by: TrainFan97

Posted on: February 13, 2013, 06:31:23 AM

Insert Quote

Hello everyone! 

I started this thread, so everyone can talk about the new analog sound Thomas that's coming soon!

Share your thoughts on it right here!

i cann't wait!!!!!! :o :o :-\

Rollin Mayham

I find the Thomas with sound quite interesting but I do agree I hope its not like they recorded the sound and placed it on a sound chip that would suck.

TrainFan97

Maybe next year, if the speed-activated sound Thomas does good, they could announce a speed-activated sound Percy.

Fergusfan17

Then James. If Thomas' "issues" are resolved, then maybe Percy and James's will be, too!!