News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Replacement Motor

Started by Ricketyrails, December 04, 2012, 01:18:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricketyrails

I recently purchased a replacement On30 Forney inside frame chassis for $75.00 and it came with a non working motor; one of the motor contact brushes was missing.  I e-mailed the parts dept and got the standard answer, send in the part within 30 days for a refund.  Problem is that I already installed the chassis in a repaired loco using another like working motor I had on hand.  I've since told your parts people I'm sending only the motor for replacement and not the entire chassis.

Being in business I've worked with hundreds of your locomotives over the past 10 years either adding them to other kits, such as Backwoods Miniatures, etc., and doing repairs to locomotives I've detailed for my customers.  I also have had my share of split gears and consider this issue beyond your control because of the larger picture with Bachmann, but I know you have working motors on hand and can send me a replacement.  Need your help Mr. Bachmann.

Paul Doughjerty, Rickety Rails Models

the Bach-man

Dear Paul,
Please call the service department and ask for Bridget Wallace, our service manager.
She'll take care of the problem.
Thanks!
the Bach-man