Previous topic - Next topic

Chaz

Quote from: jward on April 19, 2014, 10:07:16 PM
Quote from: PRRThomas11 on September 22, 2007, 05:04:36 PM
Quote from: FPT on September 19, 2007, 05:47:19 PM
Brooks & Dunn might make good Narrators. :D
Who are brooks and dunn.

exactly......

Is it really necessary to quote a post that is almost seven years old by two members that aren't on the forum anymore?

But going back on topic, my favorite narrators are almost tied between Ringo Starr and George Carlin, but the former over the latter just because he was my first narrator I was exposed to when I first started watching Thomas.  I found myself growing up with both of these narrators on the show as a kid and they will always be my personal favorites.  I do prefer Ringo's narration over George Carlin's for seasons 1 and 2 just because Ringo's narration feels so much more natural as opposed to Carlin's season 1 and 2 narrations.  I'm hoping that one day the US gets more season DVDs much like how we had the Early Years.  I feel it would make sense for Ringo to have the first 2 seasons, then Carlin for 3 and 4, Baldwin for 5 and 6, and the rest for Brandon just to show some consistency between the first three narrators having two seasons to themselves. 
Modeler of HO/OO, OO9 and N scale.  Hoping for N scale Henry, Edward and Duck.

Rollin Mayham

off subject but I miss it when they used the big words like undignified and explained what they meant now its a whole different story.

Rollin Mayham

Alec Baldwin is definitely my favorite.