News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Announcements coming soon?

Started by The Chaz Storm, August 09, 2007, 11:29:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Chaz Storm

Dear Bach-man,

In October, I am guessing that is when you are going to make more announcements, are you going to announce new stuff for the Thomas range in October or are you going to wait for a later date? 

Also since Mavis and Edward are coming out in 2008 (From what I have heard from the consumer relations when I would call.)  Would they be a part of that range, or are you going to make new and different engines for the range with Edward and Mavis coming along like what you did with Emily for the items announced from the toy fair? 

Thanks!

-Chaz

the Bach-man

Dear Chaz,
You'll find out in October!
Anticipate!
the Bach-man

DreamFiend_633

Bach-man, don't announce anything new until the model is done and the release date has been set. Please take this into consideration. Thanks!

Beatle (TrainBrain)

Internet All-Beatles radio: http://beatlesarama.com
All you need is love and trains
Ringo Starr: 6/28/08
SC&NY Status: Drawing board, but getting closer!
-Chris

CNWman

Quote from: DreamFiend_633 on August 15, 2007, 02:29:25 PM
Bach-man, don't announce anything new until the model is done and the release date has been set. Please take this into consideration. Thanks!

Well, Bachman has to anounce something early to stay competitive in the market. For example, when Emily was anounced, the main idea was to get people thinking towards saving their money and using it to buy Emily, thus giving Bachman buissness. At least you didn't pre-order back then. This is what can happen when you do and THEN the product gets delayed:
http://forum.zealot.com/t151856/

PerfectPercy

I thought Edward and Mavis would be in December.

The Chaz Storm

Nope they are delayed they will be out in 2008.

FPT

Mavis Is one I will get.  Also Edward. ;D

1 Thomas

Quote from: Pokemon Trainer Chaz on September 16, 2007, 03:30:15 PM
Nope they are delayed they will be out in 2008.
chaz and corrie why do u guys keep changing your usernames

The Chaz Storm

1 Thomas, stop spamming this board!  If you really want to know, send me and Corrie an email because that is a personal question that can be saved for an email!

BOT

FPT

HOW DARE YOU THOMAS MOCK FROG PULLING TEAM!!!  YOU'LL PAY! >:(

The Chaz Storm

Corrie lets try to get back on topic now, we really don't need to go through another fight.

alex wittman

its October did he announce anything yet ???

The Chaz Storm

Well the iHobby show has just ended and here is what I think:

The Bach-man may possibly make announcements sometime soon. 

Or.....

Wait til the Toy Fair in Febuary to make announcements, which now I am starting to think is very possible.

The Chaz Storm

It's off topic, but I'll answer anyway.  You can look for them on google, some actual rolling stock looks similar to the Thomas ones without faces.

BOT