working ez track dual crossing gates idea.

Started by raptor106, December 20, 2012, 05:47:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raptor106

hey bachmann i saw this video on kato working crossings gates and i think it disconntinued. but it neat cause it has justable sensers in set of tracks, and you can add as many track crossings as you like rather it 2 or 5 tracks cause it was clip together kinda thing. and the gates go up and down and real flashing lights. so i was thiknig could you do the same thing but useing e-z track dual crossing gates with working signals and lights and ajustable sensers in ez track. or would that be copying kato idea and getting sued? 

richg

Just don't try to sell it.  Give it a try. lol
If you mean Bachmann doing that, they have their own ideas on what they want to sell.
There are circuits like that on the Internet right now. Do it yourself or commercial.

Rich

bigjoe11a

Thanks. I said some thing just like this, a year a ago. They have one. It's just that the gates come down. They just don't have lights that flash or  sensers to trip the gates and lights. So you just wasting your breath. I have plans for this. It's just going to cost like $150.00 to add them. and that's only for 2. and I need 4. So I have to think if spending that amount of money is worth it.