News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Not Recived or loged in yet.

Started by navy47, January 02, 2013, 03:17:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

navy47

I sent an engine in for repair 3 weeks ago and service dept can not fined it. They keep saying it just not loged in.
yet.
Seems like three weeks is long enought to get it in there system. Or am I wromg? I sent in A 2-10-4.
Thanks Tom

Doneldon

navy-

Bachmann may have it but it's not logged in. Look at the time of the year and try to find some patience. There have been several days off due to office being closed for the holidays. And it is the absolutely busiest time of the year for Bachmann -- all kinds of new train sets and tons of questions and problems. Bachmann is usually quite prompt about warranty repairs but things do get jammed up in December and January. You know, they can't staff all year for the busy time and there aren't qualified folks to work just for the busy time so their hands are kind of tied. And by the way, the busy time doesn't start on Christmas; it starts right after TG so three weeks ago wasn't before the busy time hit.

Most folks, me included, will tell you we've been pleased with Bachmann's service overall. I think you'll end up happy, too, if you
just check the calendar.

-- D

James in FL

QuoteOr am I wromg?

Patience ... young grasshopper

M1FredQ

As James in Fl said

"Patience Young Grasshopper"

Just forget about it for awhile.

I have had a couple experiences with the service dept during 2012 and it all worked

out well.

In fact I just mailed in a full-scale Hudson to them in yesterdays mail for them to work on.

Just before Christmas they came through for me big time as I needed a part replacement for a ACL F-7 for my son's Christmas present and they got it to me
a few days before Christmas they were great. Hang in there give them a call and leave a message if you don't have confirmation in another couple weeks. Odds are they are swamped right now. They are all friendly folks and eager to take care of your problems!!!

They get a big thumbs up from me!!!!!!1

navy47

Thanks, Your probley right. I left a massage on thurs.
Hope you re right.