News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

new 35' trailer question.

Started by keystonefarm, January 21, 2013, 03:13:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keystonefarm

I recently picked up two of the new piggyback flats with the 35' trailers. Any chance Bachman could offer the trailers seperately ? I could use a number of them for trailer loads on some of my 75' cars. Thanks for making them . ----------------------- Ken

rogertra

Ken.

Are these the early, 1950s style trailers?

And I agree that trailers, like containers (And tenders for that matter Mr. B) should be available separately.

Doneldon

Quote from: rogertra on January 22, 2013, 12:34:58 AM
I agree that trailers, like containers (And tenders for that matter Mr. B) should be available separately.

Roger-

Many are available sepaately though not necessarily from rolling stock manufacturers.

-- D

keystonefarm

Ken.

And I agree that trailers, like containers (And tenders for that matter Mr. B) should be available separately.

Roger these are 35' outside rib tandem axle 12' tall good for mid to late 50's . Different than anyone else's trailer out there currently. Would be nice to see them offered seperately. -----   Ken

rogertra

Quote from: keystonefarm on January 22, 2013, 11:13:19 PM
Ken.

Roger these are 35' outside rib tandem axle 12' tall good for mid to late 50's . Different than anyone else's trailer out there currently. Would be nice to see them offered seperately. -----   Ken

Thanks Ken.

Yes, 1950s trailers are perfect for me.  :-)