Hey Cobrabob and Joe Satnik... Check this out!

Started by 671, January 22, 2013, 05:03:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hi to all that read this,

'Wholesale Trains' on line has a great sale if you are looking for a new FA-1 AA Loco set.  Very similar in size to the WbyB F3's.  $ 129.99 for the Williams by Bachmann A A set in several road names.

I have the Louisville road name in the A B A. Great detail, handles, ladders and screening. Great runner! Smoooooth. Great puller! Dual motors.

If you are looking for some new "Horses" for your stable, now is the time to act.

I love spending your money! (ha ha ha)...671

Cobrabob8

Thanks for the tip. ;D
Cobrabob.
By the way. I bought my Pennsy Alco Fas a few years back and I love them. They were my first Williams/ Williams by Bachmann locomotive purchase.
"Train Kept A Rollin' All Night Long.."

Cobrabob8

Of the last eight locomotives which I have purchased, six are Williams! Two Lionels.
Cobrabob.
Pennsy Alco FA, A-A
C&O BL-2
Santa Fe F3, A-B-A
Pennsy 4-6-4 Small Hudson
B&O NW-2 switcher
Pennsy Baldwin RF-16 Sharks, A-B-A

Future Purhases on my 2013 List:
NYC GP-30 (soon)
PRR NW-2 switcher
   Wish List:
Western Pacific  F3, A-A maybe a B unit!
Western Maryland Alco FA, A-A

"Train Kept A Rollin' All Night Long.."

Joe Satnik

Dear 671,

Thanks for the mention and the 7.5 seconds.  (Had to split the 15 seconds of "Subject Line" fame with Cobrabob.)

Well, I wish I had Cobrabob's train budget. 

When you mention purchases, I think of the old cartoon drawing of a man opening his wallet,

only to have a moth fly out. 

It has something to do with regular monthly bills plus Christmas bills....

I suppose post-Christmas train sales are something one could save up for, but that takes thinking... and planning.....

Joe

If your loco is too heavy to lift, you'd better be able to ride in, on or behind it.