News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Ho Bachmann track

Started by FMac, January 31, 2013, 11:53:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FMac

I'm a beginner train modeler and I was hoping to get some advise as to the best way to connect and power up multiple track switches. Is there a power block that works well or some other device?

richg

You do not have to ask in more than one forum. Your questions will not be answered any quicker.
For HO scale  questions, stick with the HO forum. Yes I know, it is not obvious.

What brand of switches? Be specific with your questions.

Rich

FMac

My switches are Bachmann and I'm trying to connect them together (14 different switches) and it seems I will need some type of block or blocks to power them up.
I will appreciate any feed back

FMac

My switches are Bachmann and I'm trying to connect them together (14 different switches) and it seems I will need some type of block or blocks to power them up.

jward

the bachmann switch controllers are modular in design. connect the accessories terminal of your power pack to the left or right side of the switch controller, the wires from the switch motor to the top of the controller. each additional switch controllerplugs into the side of the one previously wired, they can be daisy chained in this way for probably 15 or 20 if need be. all wiring should be of the pulg in type if everything is bachmann.
Jeffery S Ward Sr
Pittsburgh, PA

Doneldon

Quote from: FMac on January 31, 2013, 03:06:14 PM

As suggested by another board member, please limit your posts to one per question. All you do with multiple posts (check your history!!!) is plug up the board. You will not get faster or better service. Please be considerate of others.

Balrog21

You can get a 8 access block connector at radio shak real cheap. Give me aces and I will post a link to a previous question just like the one you asked.