Official 2013 Thomas & Friends Announcements

Started by InsideTrack, February 11, 2013, 08:56:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

InsideTrack

This is the official announcement of ALL Bachmann's 2013 Thomas & Friends products. (Products not listed below will not be offered in 2013.) Sorry, we do not have any delivery dates yet. We hope you are as excited as we are by this list!
:) :) :) :)

HO SCALE
Thomas the Tank Engineā„¢ with Analog Sound
Iron 'Arry
Iron Bert
Troublesome Truck #4
Thomas' Christmas Express Train Set

LARGE SCALE
Toby the Tram Engine
Raspberry Tanker
Open Wagon - Blue

Anthony P2

TrainFan97

I really think people shouldn't start making 2014 predictions or wishlists until around August. Having so many wishlists getting spammed all over here gets tiresome after a while.
My wishlist for HO Scale: Stepney, BoCo, Sidney, Fernando, Mainland Diesels, Norman, Porter, Samson, Timothy, Whiff, Hiro, Winston, and Green Salty.
My wishlist for N Scale: Henry, Edward, Spencer, Flying Scotsman, Duck, Oliver, Mavis, Sidney, 'Arry and Bert.

DinoNTrains

Quote from: TrainFan97 on February 11, 2013, 06:08:19 PM
I really think people shouldn't start making 2014 predictions or wishlists until around August. Having so many wishlists getting spammed all over here gets tiresome after a while.

agreed. while we didn't get Oliver this year, this year's line up does seem promising :)
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

Chaz

I deleted the other 2013 thread for that same reason, due to comments relating to this subject and a lot of negativity in regards to some of the announcements.  

Not one user on this board should EVER get picky with another user for posting a wish list or predictions, because let's be honest, who here hasn't posted a list of products they wanted before?  Yes, it's too soon after the announcements, but let's not pretend any longer that everyone here has done this before, and more importantly feels that there were additions they would have rather seen appear in the lineup of products.  

Before this subject gets carried on any further, I feel the need to ask people to please move on from this subject and just talk about what's coming out this year.  We'll worry about next year when the time comes. :)
Modeler of HO/OO, OO9 and N scale.  Hoping for N scale Henry, Edward and Duck.

Anthony P2

The only reason I ask is he was in the catalog but not in the announcement above. So not a wish list item.  :P

ThomasFan247

I can't even tell you how excited I am about the sounds Thomas, never mind the other announcements. Honestly don't really know why. I suppose maybe because years ago I had thrown that idea out there and it was instantly shot down by some of the previous members of the site, but eh  ::)

Shawn

Quote from: ThomasFan247 on February 11, 2013, 09:27:32 PM
I can't even tell you how excited I am about the sounds Thomas, never mind the other announcements. Honestly don't really know why. I suppose maybe because years ago I had thrown that idea out there and it was instantly shot down by some of the previous members of the site, but eh  ::)
I'm chuffed to bits as well.  It's such a cool idea

Zorran202

If anyone is willing to look over the price tag for the new Thomas, then I suppose so :P

I knew Arry and Bert were gonna be the next characters to be released. To be honest, I'm content with them (since we have another pair of twins in the range and more diesels starting to grow in the range, assuming if BoCo and/or Daisy are also planned in the future years...). Ehh, I can wait for Oliver and Toad to show up in the future as well, as long as the focus for the rail characters are only on Seasons 2-7 characters, then that'll be fine by me. :)

Mulfred

i like the new range I do but I can't help think that its more reproducing then new products, Arry and Bert are a fantastic addition to the new range but is basically diesel with a few modifications and different face molds. TT4 probably the same story I imagine and I have a fear its just going to be a normal truck with a cgi face rather then one of the classics like from A Close Shave or Oliver Owns Up.

Large Scale again just repainting a truck and tanker,

Toby and Jeremy are the only things that they are producing from scratch more a less.

Its some very good additions but I can't help but wish/hope for a new piece of rolling stock like the branchline coaches or a new engine such as Oliver

Predictions now for next year more of the same story :( hope Oliver and trevor and toad are among the new line though 

JLK2707

Well, they can't make everything at once. Maybe they will make Oliver and Toad one day, but we will just have to see what happens! :)

Zorran202

There's always next year, but for now, we'll have to wait until Duck arrives in stores (and Arry & Bert to show up later this year) to make any little wish we want from Bachmann.

PasqualeCS96

The new Christmas set looks nice! Any chance of those cars being sold separately?

Zorran202

Highly doubt it.... Although they could at least make the snowplough separate like they did with the Large Scale models...