GE ES44AC Diesel (Heritage Edition)

Started by glenng6, February 07, 2013, 02:09:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glenng6

I have searched all over the Internet, and these forums, but am unable to find images of Bachmann's Sound Value ES44AC Diesel (Heritage Edition). Has it not been released yet? Even if that is the case there are usually images from previews at train shows and such. Does anyone know of images for this Bachmann locomotive.

Glenn

richg

Quote from: glenng6 on February 07, 2013, 02:09:57 PM
I have searched all over the Internet, and these forums, but am unable to find images of Bachmann's Sound Value ES44AC Diesel (Heritage Edition). Has it not been released yet? Even if that is the case there are usually images from previews at train shows and such. Does anyone know of images for this Bachmann locomotive.

Glenn

No problem. I found a photo with a Google search. Try it.

Rich

glenng6

Rich,
I was remiss to mention I am interested in the HO Sound Value model. Having said that, I have done many searches in Google and other search engines and can't find images of that specific model (Bachmann). As a matter of fact even the Bachman online catalog says no image available for the Sound Value ES44AC. What search string did you use? Thanks for replying.
Glenn

adari

Pictures have not been released that I know of.
Quote from: richg on February 07, 2013, 02:19:14 PM
Quote from: glenng6 on February 07, 2013, 02:09:57 PM

Glenn

No problem. I found a photo with a Google search. Try it.

Rich

Where are these images? I have done research into it myself? You probably are looking at another companies.

Adam

WoundedBear

I can't find images either.....I think Rich just zones out and types in his "go search" wisdom without even thinking about it.....lol.

Best I could find were Bachmann's protoype images they released in this flyer.........

http://www.modelrailroadnews.com/PDF/NEWS%20-%20Loco%20-%20HO%20-%20Bach%20-%20I-Hobby.pdf

And the pics are grainy at best.

How about it Rich? Could you show the rest of us, that aren't so well versed in Google, how you did your search to find the images? I managed to turn up a ton of Athearn and Kato and I think it was MTH....but nada in the Bachmann line.

Thanks...

Sid

jward

those photos in the bachmann flyer are low res pics of the real ones. there are no model photos of the heritage units there.

on a related note, this afternoon both the wabash (1070) and lackawanna (1074) units rolled by my house on their way to pittsburgh.
Jeffery S Ward Sr
Pittsburgh, PA

glenng6

I guess there aren't any available models to take pictures of. Wounded Bear, I did find that brochure but wanted pictures of the actual models. I am considering one each in the Lehigh Valley and PRR paint schemes. I guess I will have to wait.
Thanks to everyone who responded.
Glenn

Bucksco

These models are all new tooling that is in development. Probably won't have actual photos until this summer.

glenng6

Well, I was afraid of something like that. Now I will be depressed for the next 4 months.

Thanks,
Glenn

Joe323

These models are all new tooling that is in development. Probably won't have actual photos until this summer.

But then why list them on the site It sounds like you cannot order one yet or if you can it would be sight unseen and how many of order MR stuff that way?

jettrainfan

I don't mind if they're released till the fall/ winter of 2013, gives a teen like me time to save up $1,000-$1,500 to buy most, if not all of the first 10 heritage units when they come out!   ;D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZL7jR1cRb4             

This is how i got my name and i hope that you guys like it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/jettrainfan?feature=mhw4
youtube account

Ken G Price

Quote from: glenng6 on February 07, 2013, 10:45:19 PM
Well, I was afraid of something like that. Now I will be depressed for the next 4 months.

Thanks,
Glenn

While this may be true, think about how happy and joyful you will be when they do come out. :D
Some thing nice to look forward to is good.
Ken G Price N-Scale out west. 1995-1996 or so! UP, SP, MoPac.
Pictures Of My Layout, http://s567.photobucket.com/albums/ss115/kengprice/