News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Kindle Fire

Started by GN.2-6-8-0, March 04, 2013, 01:16:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GN.2-6-8-0

Have recently noticed that when i view posts on my Kindle Fire most posted pictures no longer show up(they used to) just a small blue square with a question mark,I say most because some posted pictures will appear though not mine .
I'm using Photo Bucket when i post pictures and am wondering whether the problem lays there (know PB has done some upgrades to their site) or just an incompatibility with my Kindle Fire.....all pictures show up just fine on my desktop computer.
just a bit irritating  ;D
Anyone have a Kindle fire and have a similar problem?
Rocky Lives

richg

I have the Kindle Fire HD and no issues with looking at the Photo Buckets photos I post. I can scroll them to the full display. I just checked.
No idea about your issue.
c
Rich

CNE Runner

I agree with Rich in that I have had no problems viewing my photos on Photobucket. Later I will try to view some of my past Bachmann forum posts (those with pictures) to see if I have the same results as you. Definitely love my Kindle HD.

Ray
"Keeping my hand on the throttle...and my eyes on the rail"

GN.2-6-8-0

Thanks guys must be something in my settings ' will have to have it checked out.
Rocky Lives

Rod in PA

Try converting to "3GP" format for both Kindles; worked for me.  Can't type to well, just had back surgery, sorry.  Rod in PA.

richg

Quote from: Rod in PA on March 06, 2013, 09:33:50 AM
Try converting to "3GP" format for both Kindles; worked for me.  Can't type to well, just had back surgery, sorry.  Rod in PA.

If the typing issue is with your Kindle, I have mine in a leather case that comes with the Bluetooth keyboard.
Got it from Amazon.com.

Rich