News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Loco Bill Needs Help

Started by Loco Bill Canelos, February 12, 2013, 01:07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loco Bill Canelos

Hi all,

While I have many documents and photos of early Bachmann Large Scale Sets and Rolling Stock, I can never have too much documentation for the history records. As you know I only report history related information that I can verify, since I find my old memories are often faulty.

One item I really need is a set of the instructions for the old 1988 Radio controlled sets, I once had them but lost it due to flooding while in storage along with all my Garden Railways magazines and many other magazines from 1980 to 1997.  Thanks to Chuck I do have a 1989 set of instructions for the electric sets.

If you have old ads with Bachmann Large Scale Items from 1988, and 1989 to 1994 a copy or scan would be appreciated.  I do have all the catalogs from 1989 to present. Any of the early large scale announcements regarding Large Scale products at the NMRA conventions, NGR conventions, or distributed at toy shows are needed.  Old price lists can also be helpful!

My email is not hidden so feel free to email or private mail me or whatever works for you.  I will gladly pay any costs of copies and postage.  I am always glad to answer history related questions when I can.

Thanks,

Bill   
Loco Bill,  Roundhouse Foreman
Colorado & Kansas Railway-Missouri Western Railway
Official Historian; Bachmann Large Scale
Colorado RR Museum-Brakeman-Engineer-Motorman-Trainman
There are no dumb or stupid questions, just questions!

Wade Colyer

Hi Bill:

E-Mail me your address and I'll put one of the RC manuals in the mail.

Wade