HO Gordon's Express Coaches Discontinued!

Started by seanrail, February 11, 2013, 07:02:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seanrail

In the 2013 Catalogue, the HO Gordon's coaches have discontinued.

What is Gordon going to pull without his coaches on the product line?

TrainFan97

Wow! If you get rid of the express coaches, might as well get rid of Gordon. :'(
My wishlist for HO Scale: Stepney, BoCo, Sidney, Fernando, Mainland Diesels, Norman, Porter, Samson, Timothy, Whiff, Hiro, Winston, and Green Salty.
My wishlist for N Scale: Henry, Edward, Spencer, Flying Scotsman, Duck, Oliver, Mavis, Sidney, 'Arry and Bert.

SodorAdventures

Are you ready for Dover Valley's Facelift?

Visit our official site for more info:
                    http://www.sodoradventuresonline.com

seanrail

Quote from: TrainFan97 on February 11, 2013, 07:11:24 AM
Wow! If you get rid of the express coaches, might as well get rid of Gordon. :'(
I do not think they should get rid of Gordon; they just need to re-release the express coaches with a different name like 'Sodor Express Composite Coach' and 'Sodor Express Brake Coach' and use the tooling as seen in recent seasons.

seanrail

here is an image of tooling that should be used for the new Sodor Express Coaches.

Anthony P2

TrainFan97

Too bad Bachmann can only have so much in their availability. It would be nice if they remade the express coaches.
My wishlist for HO Scale: Stepney, BoCo, Sidney, Fernando, Mainland Diesels, Norman, Porter, Samson, Timothy, Whiff, Hiro, Winston, and Green Salty.
My wishlist for N Scale: Henry, Edward, Spencer, Flying Scotsman, Duck, Oliver, Mavis, Sidney, 'Arry and Bert.

JLK2707

At least they will keep Gordon! He is just way too cool to discontinue!  :)

seanrail

Another straw poll is now up:

http://strawpoll.me/994720

This poll allows you to choose which coach tooling you want Bachmann to use when they are bringing back Gordon's Express Coaches.

PasqualeCS96

seanrail

Quote from: PasqualeCS96 on January 09, 2014, 03:46:25 PM
They are being released again?
not yet, I created this poll so that when they do and if they are considering re-tooling the coaches, this poll would help them recreated the most popular express coach tooling for the re-release.

DinoNTrains

Sorry if this is off-topic a bit, I think that in addition to Gordon's coaches, Bachmann should bring back the red express coaches.
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

seanrail

I'm not sure cause they don't appear in cgi and they've upgraded some of their tankers and mail van to cgi form.

Rollin Mayham

You know I thought about it too why was Gordon's Coaches discontinued  because if you did that wouldn't you have to discontinue Gordon too just a thought Please The Bachmann if you read this please respond I really need to know