News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

E-Z Street

Started by coolwaldo, February 16, 2013, 05:06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coolwaldo

Mr Bach-Man does Bachmann make some sort of starter set for E-Z Street ? I will be using Fastrack with 2 ZW L transformers. Thanks for any feedback. Coolwaldo
Be happy. Play with your trains.

the Bach-man

Dear Waldo,
Not at this time, but it's a good idea.
Have fun!
the Bach-man

jpstrainyard

JP of Acton MA, USA writes,

Hi Waldo,

You might be able to look on E-Bay or elsewhere, for anyone selling the KLine / KLine by Lionel Superstreets vehicle or trolley starter sets, which include a motorized vehicle or trolley, enough track to complete a loop or oval, a wire harness, and an HO style DC power sullpy.

-JP
Sincerely: JP

coolwaldo

JP I thought EZ Streets ran on AC ?????? Coolwaldo
Be happy. Play with your trains.

jpstrainyard

JP of Acton MA, USA writes:

EZ Street vehicles do run on AC, but for whatever reason a DC power supply was included in the starter sets. The vehicles or trolley would run forward only, regardless of whether the knob DC power supply was set to the forward or reverse setting. The K-Line vans featured an electronic e-unit for directon control. The trolleys featured bumpers to control direction.

Hope this helps

-JP
Sincerely: JP

3rail

Out of the Box, the vehicles will run on AC or DC and they will always run forward.

Regards,

3rail

Joe Satnik

Dear CW,

Fastrack 6-21163 and 6-21164

Hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Joe Satnik
If your loco is too heavy to lift, you'd better be able to ride in, on or behind it.

phillyreading

There is K-Line by Lionel add-on sets for Super Streets, and that is what I bought, as I didn't want to buy the motorized vehicle with it. Another way to buy the Super Streets was to buy individual pieces, but it was usually twenty cents to a dollar more for individual pieces.

Lee F.

Joe Satnik

Dear All,

I suggest that Bachmann (or Atlas) make similar transition and crossing pieces mentioned above (6-21163 and 6-21164),

only this time for E-Z Streets "transitioning to" and "crossing" O Industrial Rail, which is the track included with the WBB train sets.

http://www.trainz.com/images/Product/medium/268274.jpg

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31oqAvDm13L._SL250_.jpg

Hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Joe Satnik

If your loco is too heavy to lift, you'd better be able to ride in, on or behind it.

TrainmanGene

Does Atlas make a Transition section IR to O? If so you can use that. I use MTH Realtrax and I have Street to private right of way on my Trolley line and used the Superstreets transition to O track with a MTH transition Realtrax to O transition section and put ballast over the bare ties on the Superstreets transition section. My layout is based on Philadelphia and PTC had a few trolley lines that ran on private right of ways but were not well ballasted and you would think the cars were going to fly off the track lol.
Sueme Valley System