Toad The Great Western Brakevan Project!

Started by Jock The New Engine, August 05, 2007, 04:24:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jock The New Engine

I've made a Bachmann Toad out of a Troublesome Truck Chassis and the old version of the Wooden Railway Toad the Brakevan!  Oh, I also replaced the motor in my Hornby Oliver with a bachmann motor from one of my old Thomas Trains, so now, it's half Bachmann and half Hornby!  I did it because the Hornby motor stopped working.  It still runs with the Bachmann motor if anyone was wondering.  Anyway, I hope everyone will look forward to seeing my Toad project's pictures!
Jock is my favorite engine now, and in my Thomas world, he works on the Skarloey Railway with Frank, Skarloey, Rheneas, etc. since he & Frank are the only Small Railway engines ever made in Ertl diecast.

Frog Pulling Team

I made a Toad from an ERTL model.  Maby I'll post it soon.

Michael

Hmmm.  I can never get hold of British Wagons unless I want to wait 3 weeks for them.  Sadly, Toad wasnt avaiable to US citizens from where I got Oliver.  But, in my opinion, I have too many trucks.  I think Toad will be it.  If you could, please post pictures.  I am anxious to see them!
;D

Frog Pulling Team

The Chaz Storm

This is interesting, I still have the Hornby model though ;)

Jordan Shepis

Quote from: Frog Pulling Team on August 07, 2007, 12:47:18 PM
I made a Toad from an ERTL model.  Maby I'll post it soon.

I've done one too just like what u did u know from an ERTL Toad

PerfectPercy

Quote from: Michael on August 08, 2007, 08:09:13 AM
Hmmm.  I can never get hold of British Wagons unless I want to wait 3 weeks for them.  Sadly, Toad wasnt avaiable to US citizens from where I got Oliver.  But, in my opinion, I have too many trucks.  I think Toad will be it.  If you could, please post pictures.  I am anxious to see them!
;D

Did you say you got Hornby Oliver in the US? Where?