News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Troublesome Truck #4 thread

Started by TrainFan97, March 02, 2013, 03:24:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrainFan97

What's up? I decided to make this thread for people to share their predictions of what Troublesome Truck #4 would be. It could be one of the following:

•Season 1 Troublesome Truck
•CGI Troublesome Truck
•The van from "A Close Shave For Duck"
•A salt wagon with a face

I won't really care which one it will be. I'll be okay with what they've chosen. What do you think it will be?
My wishlist for HO Scale: Stepney, BoCo, Sidney, Fernando, Mainland Diesels, Norman, Porter, Samson, Timothy, Whiff, Hiro, Winston, and Green Salty.
My wishlist for N Scale: Henry, Edward, Spencer, Flying Scotsman, Duck, Oliver, Mavis, Sidney, 'Arry and Bert.

seanrail

i would not think season 1 troublesome truck is going to be chosen, but other than that, any truck will do.

PasqualeCS96

Mostly like it will have a CGI face on it, no doubt about that, so Season 1 truck is out of the question  :-\ But the Hornby ones arent too bad though.

TrainFan97

Quote from: PasqualeCS96 on March 02, 2013, 06:17:29 PM
Mostly like it will have a CGI face on it, no doubt about that, so Season 1 truck is out  :-\ But the Hornby ones arent too bad though.

Season 1 truck is not out in Bachmann.
My wishlist for HO Scale: Stepney, BoCo, Sidney, Fernando, Mainland Diesels, Norman, Porter, Samson, Timothy, Whiff, Hiro, Winston, and Green Salty.
My wishlist for N Scale: Henry, Edward, Spencer, Flying Scotsman, Duck, Oliver, Mavis, Sidney, 'Arry and Bert.

Calebtrain

He meant it's out as in, out of the picture. :P
http://www.youtube.com/user/Calebtrain

I am always willing to help the best way I can. :)

TrainFan97

AJW98Productions

My money is on the salt van, as it is discontinued :).

TrainFan97

Quote from: AJW98Productions The Second on March 02, 2013, 09:33:25 PM
My money is on the salt van, as it is discontinued :).

They might bring back the salt wagon, by putting a face on it. #3 was a cattle car with a face.

metal4life

I think a salt wagon repainted with a troublesome truck face stuck on it could happen!

TrainFan97

DinoNTrains

We'll just have to wait and see.
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

JLK2707

I would say that it will most likely be a salt wagon with a face.

TrainFan97

Even if Bachmann were to make a season 1 Troublesome Truck, the only reason would be that they have the tooling for it. Just paint a truck dark gray, and give it a season 1 face. Almost like what they did when making S.C. Ruffey. S.C. Ruffey was only ever in one episode of season 4.

theriddell888

Any one want a tanker with a face? ;D

mrrailroad

my website for all garden train fans
http://gardentrains.webs.com/

my website for all model trains
http://usamodeltrains.webs.com/