Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Troublesome Truck #4 thread

Started by TrainFan97, March 02, 2013, 03:24:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seanrail

Quote from: AJW98Productions The Second on August 15, 2013, 09:12:54 AM
Quote from: Sparks on August 15, 2013, 12:24:00 AM
I'm still hoping Troublesome Truck 4 is this van. I imagine it'd be a hot seller too, since people would buy 4 to complete their Flying Kippers.

No question I'd buy it first chance I get, however I think TT4 will be a salt van, as bachmann announced that it would be discontinued...
ah, well, if it is the Salt wagon that will be used for TT4, we can see if bachmann uses the van pictured with the qoute for TT5 or for a giggling Troublesome Truck, if the Sound fitted Thomas proves successful.

Cirkit:)

As much as I want to see that massive laughing van appear in the range, I think it's more likely the Salt Wagon will be re-released as the next Troublesome Truck.
I'm kind of hoping it'll be this guy-

-what with the silly expression and all. But, I'm expecting it to be more like this guy right here-

-larger face and all.
That, and this larger face could be implemented on to another truck, like the big boxy one previously talked about- one mold for two trucks!

I would like to see one with one of the narrower faces.. not like the trucks that donned Toad or Bulstrode's faces, though that was funny.
I mean more like.. this!

Just to mix things up a little.

Guess all we have to do now is wait to see what they(Bachmann) have in store for us!

Cheeky_ULP

I mentioned the possibility of the Tomix van in OO in the 2014 predictions thread (forgot about it until today).

They already make that open wagon as Troublesome Truck 1, but without a load.

I expect the Salt Van as the most likely option, but I'm still hoping for some variety this time. It'd be really nice to have one of the more memorable Troublesome Trucks.

Cirkit:)

Same face for the first, different truck. I do recall that, though, and I would like to see it.

I'd forgotten about the second haha. Their faces looks so different, though!

I think I'd like to see a grumpy or angry Troublesome Truck face.

seanrail

Quote from: Cirkit:) on August 22, 2013, 02:00:50 PM
Same face for the first, different truck. I do recall that, though, and I would like to see it.

I'd forgotten about the second haha. Their faces looks so different, though!

I think I'd like to see a grumpy or angry Troublesome Truck face.

which grumpy and/or angry face? this...

or this...

Zorran202

Yeah, three of the Troublesome Trucks so far have happy, cheeky faces, but not the cross or neutral faces... I hope they'll stick with a different face on a different truck for sure! Seeing that a cattle van was used as the #3 truck, I hope another van like the salt van will be the #4 truck, like some of you mentioned, per se.

seanrail

emailed bachmann about TT #4 whether there is an image available, but they said it is still in the works.

SodorAdventures

Are you ready for Dover Valley's Facelift?

Visit our official site for more info:
                    http://www.sodoradventuresonline.com

thomasj219

lol I hope we do get something like that.
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

Chaz

That's a pretty nice photoshop!  Admittedly, I'd be happier if we got something outside of a tanker or a wagon there are plenty of those in the range right now as it is!  Of course if the face is done right, then there isn't much reason to complain since that's what everyone liked about TT #3. :)

It's pretty clear that Troublesome Truck #4 has the most hype as far as HO additions are concerned, but I think that has more to do with the speculation of what it's design choice is going to be.  Either way, the results will be interesting.
Modeler of HO/OO, OO9 and N scale.  Hoping for N scale Henry, Edward and Duck.

SodorAdventures

Lol, I call it, "Intro to Photoshop" :P I think that this is the best design, I think many would agree:

Or the tanker with a small face (also mentioned here).

They may meet us the middle with a season 5 truck like this:

I think any various from the three we have now would be a welcome introduction.
Are you ready for Dover Valley's Facelift?

Visit our official site for more info:
                    http://www.sodoradventuresonline.com

seanrail

should TT 4 be the salt wagon, as the original salt wagon was painted white with a grey roof, what colour should we like TT 4 to be; Brown, creamy yellow or dark grey/ black?

seanrail

Quote from: seanrail on August 30, 2013, 09:00:17 AM
should TT 4 be the salt wagon, as the original salt wagon was painted white with a grey roof, what colour should we like TT 4 to be; Brown, creamy yellow or dark grey/ black?
I would prefer the brown from the discontinued Cattle wagon, but not like too light and glossy brown.

thomasj219

Why did you quote your own post?
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

seanrail

just adding my view for the colour scheme for TT 4