News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

faulty locomotives

Started by william webb, March 05, 2013, 03:25:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

william webb

Boy am I ever upset, yesterday I received a replacement 2-4-4 Forny that I had sent in for repair along with a pulp wood car with load.

Upon opening the box and reading the instructions I started to apply the dummy DCC plug and the 3 or more parts just fell off the side of the engine, litterally, now I would not know how to put them back on so I am again asking for a replacement loco but I should not have to pay again for shipping, not only that i could not find out where to apply the plugs, I presume they are under the tender?.

Please give this your best attention and reply

William Webb
Lindsay, Ontario, Canada

Joe Satnik

William,

The people from Customer Service don't read these posts,

but web robots scan forums for info and blast victims with advertising and phone calls.

I'm not sure they could steal your identity, but you're not making things harder for them...  

Hit the modify button and delete your personal info as soon as possible.  

Hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Joe Satnik

Edit:  added "...modify..."

If your loco is too heavy to lift, you'd better be able to ride in, on or behind it.

CNE Runner

Bill - Joe is absolutely dead on with his plea that you modify your post...getting rid of your full name and full address. I would have only added " Bill, Ontario, Canada" and left it at that. [Odd as I thought Ontario was part of New York State. Just kidding.]

If this is your first visit to our esteemed group...welcome!

Ray
"Keeping my hand on the throttle...and my eyes on the rail"

william webb

Thanks gentlemen i wondered about that when I did it but I have now deleted that information.
Bill

william webb

No I have used this forum before when I was searching for answers as to why my Forney 2-4-4 will not stay on the rails.

Bill

Bucksco

Doesn't sound like a faulty locomotive. The service department will be in contact with the customer.