News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Kibri American Structures???

Started by NYSW3614, March 19, 2013, 07:17:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NYSW3614

While operating at a friend's layout I saw a beautiful plastic two story house with wrap around porch that would be perfect for my layout.  Looked underneath and its a Kibri building.  I can't find a list of a North American line of Kibri- anyone have any information?  Believe the line to be discontinued- anyone pick it up?

Thanks!

The SD45 

richg

Do a Google search for kibri models. There is plenty of info out there. I just looked.
You might modify the search with kibri models house.

Rich

Jhanecker2

Walthers distributes  Kibri , check either their website  or their reference  catalog. Also if your in northern Illinois check out Reynaulds Model in Elburn , Illinois  who also sells  Kibri  as well as other European brand , they also have a website .   j2

on30gn15

Also keep in mind that some kits go in and out of production at times. And that some molds change hands from time to time.
When all esle fials, go run trains
Screw the Rivets, I'm building for Atmosphere!
later, Forrest

Johnson Bar Jeff

There's also eBay. I have two structures, one a two-story building with a general store on the ground floor and the other a two-story house with a porch, both nineteenth-century looking, that are Kibris and probably from that line. I found both of them on eBay.