When should we be seeing the new F3 ?

Started by chris L, March 19, 2013, 06:03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chris L

I was told by the Williams rep in Springfield possibly march. Does anyone know if they are getting any closer?

the Bach-man

Dear Chris,
Scroll down...
They're here!
Have fun!
the Bach-man

chris L

Scroll down?  I'm not seeing anything? What am I missing?  ???

Joe Satnik

Dear Chris,

I'm pretty sure the Bach-Man meant for you to scroll down on the WBB discussion board to this thread: 

http://www.bachmanntrains.com/home-usa/board/index.php/topic,23241.0.html

Hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Joe Satnik
If your loco is too heavy to lift, you'd better be able to ride in, on or behind it.

jbrock27

Chris, what did you think of the Train Show?

Joe, do you ever check to see if you have had personal messages sent to you through this discussion board?
Keep Calm and Carry On

chris L

Hi Joe.  I see it now thank you for the heads up.

chris L

Quote from: jbrock27 on March 20, 2013, 11:56:52 AM
Chris, what did you think of the Train Show?

Joe, do you ever check to see if you have had personal messages sent to you through this discussion board?

Hi Joe. I haven't looked at at the personal discussion board so if you left a message no offense. I'm not ignoring anyone!  I answer to you question I like the Springfield show even though there is not as much O gauge or standard gauge as York but there is enough trains and accessories to keep my interest.  It is more a social event for me with train friends I have made from York and the OGR forum than a shopping trip.

jbrock27

Hello Chris L.  Thank you for answering me about the Springfield Train Show.  BTW, my name is not Joe.
The Joe my 2nd message above was directed to was Joe Satnik.  I don't know what his deal is, but I have been trying to get his attention that I sent him a couple of personal messages.  It's not working.

Anyway, it sounds from your answer that you and I might be talking about 2 different Springfields-what state/country are you referring to?  Thanks Chris.   
Keep Calm and Carry On

chris L

OOPS!  Sorry about that. I'm still getting use to this forum.  The Springfield show I mentioned is the one in Springfield Mass.  Chris.

jbrock27

Ok, we're talkin bout the same place then.  When you say "York", are you referring to Maine?

My son and I found the Springfield show to be complete overload!  And we only spent time in 2 of the buildings.
Keep Calm and Carry On

chris L

When I refer to York I am talking about York PA. If you think Springfield is overload than York will blow a transistor in you brain for sure! :o To attend York you need to be a TCA member and it's like the super bowl of train meets! Here is a link to the OGR forum I frequent about the subject.

http://ogrforum.ogaugerr.com/displayForum/forum/2415514336485367