STORE
"ASK THE BACH MAN"
FORUM
PARTS, SERVICE,
& INFORMATION
CATALOGS AND
BROCHURES

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 30, 2020, 12:39:08 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Check out the photo gallery link above or >click here< to see photos of recently announced products!
+  Bachmann Message Board
|-+  Discussion Boards
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Possible hack
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Possible hack  (Read 1465 times)
Balrog21

View Profile
« on: March 24, 2013, 07:31:19 PM »

Just wanted to let everyone know I got a nasty virus from visiting the site about an hour ago. Yard master please check the codes. It's a nasty one too. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
Bal
Doneldon

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2013, 05:27:11 AM »

There have been a few problems on here at times. I was on a couple of times last week and my firewall was attacked so fast and so many times that I almost couldn't count them. My firewall blocked all of the attacks but it did slow things down at the time.
                                                                                                                                                   -- D
InsideTrack
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2013, 09:01:05 AM »

Google reports no currently found malware and our webmaster has also given our site a clean bill of health.

Just clicking on something on our site is NOT going to give a user a virus. You would have to download something and execute something to have a virus do something. Some malware could get installed that reports things from your browser.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: