News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Here's a sneak peek at my latest projects

Started by ryeguyisme, April 13, 2013, 02:41:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ryeguyisme

I am creating a background layout against the wall opposite of my HO layout using forced perspective. Here's an engine I just finished among other projects I have going on :)

James in FL

Nice work ryeguy!

Eye candy for sure, but tell us what you started with, what all you've added, what motor and all the fine details you're using.
I really like the tender as well.
How's it run? DCC?
What about those drivers?

Great job! Two thumbs up!

skipgear

At least from the looks of it, the loco is a Micro Ace Japanese Baldwin 0-6-6-0 with pilots and Americanized.
Tony Hines

Modeling the B&O in Loveland, OH 1947-1950

RGW

looks very good, great work. I think it is a Bachmann H4 with a different shell.If so did you have to remove some metal from the frame.

Can we see a photo with out the shell?

Thanks RGW 

skipgear

The Micro-Ace as it started life....

http://www.newhallstation.com/images-lib/microace_n_scale/MA-A0652/MA-A0652_01_lg.jpg

I would love to find one of these to create a logging mallet. They used to be $100 when they were in production, now they go upwards of $250 when you can find one.
Tony Hines

Modeling the B&O in Loveland, OH 1947-1950

ryeguyisme

Welll, this has an H4 chassis, its not microace. It is a conversion kit I'm beta testing  right now, I will photograph the next conversion in detail once the kit is made public :D

I didn't make the kit, but because of it's production, it got me back into N scale because I love Rio Grande engines

ryeguyisme

Mike C

Very nice !! I don't suppose you have a "how to" in the works ?????Mike

ryeguyisme

The How-to and the kit will be released publicly after beta testing