B&M and Erie F-3's - Availabile in the U.S. when?

Started by Juniata Guy, March 14, 2013, 01:03:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juniata Guy

Since the name of this forum is "Ask the Bach-Man", I reckon this is the best place to pose the following question.

In the 2013 catalog in the Traditional section, there are two new F-3 paint schemes, B&M "Bluebird" and the traditional Erie RR yellow and black.  I really like the looks of these engines and have already spoken with my LHS about ordering both pair.  

My question for the Bach-Man; when are these new engines expected to be available in the U.S.?

Curt

3rail

Hi Curt,

They are in our warehouse waiting for you to buy them! If your dealer does not have them, tell him to bug his distributor.

Regards,

3rail

r0gruth

Quote from: 3rail on March 14, 2013, 08:09:11 PM
Hi Curt,

They are in our warehouse waiting for you to buy them! If your dealer does not have them, tell him to bug his distributor.

Regards,

3rail

Now that's the kind of answer you should like to hear.
Roger

M1FredQ

There goes the tax return refund money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That Erie F-3 sounds great.

Can you post a picture??

Juniata Guy

Thanks for the info 3rail!  I will be on the phone to him as soon as he opens today!

M1Fred, I'll post pictures as soon as I have the engines.

Curt

wmwalker

Curt that is great news and I know you will be on the phone for sure. I am trying to catch up with you on Williams engines but it is hard. ;D You have a really nice collection of them. I am just getting mine started. I look forward to seeing them when you get them. :)
Thanks
Wyatt

tsched

Quote from: 3rail on March 14, 2013, 08:09:11 PM
Hi Curt,

Regards,

3rail

Hi Mr. 3rail.  Has WBB considered a set of matching streamlined (60') for these beautiful locomotives?  I am picturing cars with some blue and white combo on the sides and a black roof.  I realize that's a fantasy scheme, but who cares?  They would make for a beautiful passenger train.  Thank you.

NSthoroughbred

Picked up my set today.   Great looking product!