News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

NEW PROJECTS

Started by 36ford, April 24, 2013, 06:10:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

36ford

ANY CHANCE YOU WILL BE COMING OUT WITH A LITTLE PORTER IN HO OR HON3 LIKE YOU HAVE IN ON3.  With so many layouts being seaports and or Logging it looks like they could be in great demand. Thanks Tom

the Bach-man

Dear Tom,
I'll pass along your request.
Thanks!
the Bach-man

jerryl

If Bachmann doesn't release a porter, you can always pick up a docksider. There are PLENTY of those new & used.  I'm working on a Bowser now. New motor, gearbox, flywheel, decoder, valve gear & super detailing. Also a lot of Mantua 0-4-0 T & 0-6-0 T out there that can be made great runners.   jerry

electrical whiz kid

Jerry;
Any old Varneys out there do you think?
Rich

RAM

Any old Varneys out there?  Yes. 

Pacific Northern

I would like to add the Forney locomotive to the HO wanted list as well.

The Forney was both a standard gauge and a narrow gauge locomotive.

Once in a while an HO Forney shows up on the Brass section of -bay, and most times a bidding war starts. The HO version sells for more, usually, than the narrow gauge version.

There is a market for an HO standard qauge Forney locomotive.
Pacific Northern

BaltoOhioRRfan

Be nice to see a Forny, B&O had some, well sorta, they were used by the Staten Island Transit part of the B&O
Emily C.
BaltoOhioRRFan
B&O - America's #1 Railroad.

My Collection on FB - https://www.facebook.com/EmilysModelRailroad
My Collection on YouTube = https://www.youtube.com/user/BORRF

electrical whiz kid

This gets a little far afield, and possibly out of the ability of some newer modelers, as well as some pocketbooks-of others, then there are the  the "craftsman" level kits.  I-and I assumemany New Haven fans-and there are many and sundry-would like to see that coaling tower at North Cedar Hill facilities materialize in kit form.  I scratch-built mine, and it was to say the least-daunting-as well as getting on the ***list of the now-owner of the property....  Now, THAT would be a kit!  An injection-moulded plastic model would certainlty be within the plausibility of Bachmann, as well as others.  On upping the ante, kits employing blown (injection-moulded) parts could be well-enough detailed to catch the eye (and purses) of many a nabob out here in New Haven land.  Of course, ther is always those "upper end"-or the hearty ranks of us scratchbuilders...  This thing stands out against the westering sky as well as East Rock, so, from I-91, it isn't easy to miss...  At any rate, this baby wold make a handsome addition to any moderate-sized terminal...
RIch   

WoundedBear

Now that Bachmann has done the 2-4-4-2 in On30, a nice little HO logging mallet based on that running gear would be appreciated. It would complement the HO Shays and Climaxes nicely.

Sid