News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

The Help Thread

Started by TobyTheTram16, May 11, 2013, 11:25:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jward

you can't upload pix to the Bachmann site from your computer. you have to use an internet account like photo bucket or flikr.
Jeffery S Ward Sr
Pittsburgh, PA

ThomasBachannRemakes

Hi, back again. I want to make Gordon's Hill on my layout, but I don't know how to get the track to go up. Any suggestions?
Bringing you Thomas The Tank Engine Remakes since 2014!

Fergusfan17

Quote from: ThomasBachannRemakes on November 17, 2013, 01:28:23 PM
Hi, back again. I want to make Gordon's Hill on my layout, but I don't know how to get the track to go up. Any suggestions?

Use granulated piers, them cover them up with paper mâché or something. See DieselD199's most recent video to see what I mean.

jward

what's a granulated pier?
Jeffery S Ward Sr
Pittsburgh, PA

Fergusfan17

jbrock27

piers here, hot dogs here, get your programs here!! :D
Keep Calm and Carry On

GG1onFordsDTandI

You may also try peering at Bachmann's peers piers? :o :D ::) Also try the keyword "trestle" on google/bing 
(One hotdog, mustard ;D What no drinks ??? Program? No thanks, I already have Anyrail-free and SCARM ;))

jbrock27

I need your help with SCARM.  Can you provide it?
Keep Calm and Carry On

GG1onFordsDTandI

Fergusfan17

It's that time of year again, folks! I need help finding where to buy Bachmann Thomas models for a semi-low price. I have tried Amazon, but they are running out of the impt characters. Help is needed. Thanks

jward

google the favorite spot. they have some of the lowest prices around.
Jeffery S Ward Sr
Pittsburgh, PA

Fergusfan17

Thanks y'all... Found what I was lookin for

shining time

i have some dumb questions
1: what is the best track to use for the thomas engines
2: what would cause the engines to smoke if tracks are clean and theres no shorts in wiring or track connections
will also post in the help thread
long live the GWR, LNER, and the narrow gauge railways

jward

smoke is not good. it means something is overheating, which usually means there is too much current for whatever is hot. in other wordz, a SHORT in your locomotive.

best to park the locomotive and try another.
Jeffery S Ward Sr
Pittsburgh, PA