News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

dynamis probox set up help.

Started by raptor106, May 29, 2013, 07:24:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raptor106

hi
OK so i finally got my dynamis probox up and running and i did what the manual says to set up both maintrack and service track. i set up service track by isolating rails from rest of the layout with insulating rail joiners on both rails.
then added separate power with terminal/rerailer track in that service track area. then i hook up wires to the dynamis command station output.
for main track i hook up wires to the dynamis probox output. now i put two locomotives on layout, one on main track and other on service track and when i program one engine on service track it program both engines to to same number. did i miss something? 

captain1313

Raptor,
Where are you pulling the power for the service track from?  When the base and pro box are connected there is a port for the wires for the program track.  When not programing it feeds the same power as the main track.

Kevin

raptor106

ah ok. i'm guessing dynamis system can only do one service track. cause on my layout i have 2 siding that i turn in to service tracks by hooking wire together to link up to dynamis command center. so if i have two engines on each service track they be program together unless one on main line.

richd286

The isolated service track should only have one loco during programming.  Also, make sure the loco/tender wheels have not crossed the insulated joiners and connected to the track beyond,  the entire system becomes a service track and takes the instruction.   I won't let that happen again!!